Very unplanned baby 3 on the way...

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
so yeah.. wow... number 3 is en route :dohh::dohh: was very unplanned but a very welcome surprise (after the initial :nope::nope::nope::cry::headspin:

Took 4 tests! 2 clearable blue dyes which were instant positives and 2 digis telling me I am around 4-5 weeks!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So yeah ...baby number 3 in en route! very early days but yeah ... here we are... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats! At least I'm not alone in the unplanned pregnancy department 🙈

Congratulations!!! I've had my fair share of unplanned pregnancies... currently on #5, but #1 and #4 were planned. :)

Congrats! This baby was unplanned for me too. I actually conceived him after a little alcohol on New Years eve hindered DH's ability to pull out :dohh: :haha:

Men have it soooo easy!

thanks ladies :cloud9:

Yes well my story was that we did want a 3rd but then we didn't but I was unprotected for some time and just DTD in between ovulation but sessions were few and far between. We haven't DTD for a while and the time we did it was bang on my ovulation day (unknown to me) and highest chance of pregnancy - so me taking the morning after pill did naff all so here I am!!

I'm in the same boat. Kids! Listen to your health teachers because the pull out method is not affective!! LOL!

Heyo! Congrats! I have a 4 almost 5 month old and am almost 7 weeks pregnant :D It took like 6 years to get pregnant the first go round. I didn't want to get on birth control and have something interfering with my natural cycle. Welp here I am now! LOL

We are quite happy, surprised, but happy. I told my husband well I guess that means my infertility problems are fixed now ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->