very very scared

pink_phoenix

Reaction score
just found out this morning im about 4 weeks pregnant and its taken me all day to pluck up the courage to tell the OH as we wernt really trying for a baby! hes a little taken back as it wasnt planned and hes going thru a divorce wich i can completly understand but now ive got the mamoth task of telling my mum n dad!! ill be the 3rd person in the family to have children but just happen to be daddies girl and im terrified of telling them! i find it hard enough telling them i have got a new tattoo, bearing in mind ive got 8 im 23 and ive been getting them since im 15 haha so cant imagine how this is going to go down with them :wacko:

wish me luck as i need all i can get x x x x x

Congratulations. I'm sure that it will all work out in the end.

thanky you so much everyone! think its time to bite the bullet its only gonna get worse and worse if i leave it to long x x x x

Congratulations and good luck. I am sure he will be happy since you were NTNP, he must have known it could happen.

WOOT!!! Congrats and good luck! I'm sure they'll be over the moon once it's sunk in :)

Congrats! Good luck with your parents!

thanks everyone for the kind words! went down with the rents alot better than expected and off to the docs today to get the ball rolling
lots of love and all the luck in the world goes out to all you ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->