Very worried-please tell me he is ok

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Aidan had his injections today. And his temperature has gone up to 37.5. Is this really high or normal?? I dont have a clue. I rang the doctor as his temperature went from 37 to 37.5 in 10 mins. he said to keep an eye but im so worried and he wont settle. Please i need advice, i havnt a clue what i'm doing:cry::cry:
xx

Try not to pannick hun it may be nothing they are always unsettled after injections i think he should be ok unless his temp reaches above 39 then id take him to the hospital to be checked did they give him calpol?

Try not to pannick hun it may be nothing they are always unsettled after injections i think he should be ok unless his temp reaches above 39 then id take him to the hospital to be checked did they give him calpol?

yeah i have just gave him some
xx

dont worry hun, 37/38 is fine, give him a little calpol to settle him down, he will be ok, its normal for them to react to their injections :hug::hug::hug::hug:if it goes to 39+ call emergancy doctor and strip him off and wipe him down with luke warm water to help bring it back to normal, you mite want to do that and if no change then ring doctors but for now a little calpol should help him calmed down and get some sleep, poor little man, pm if you need any more advice hun. xxxx

xx

awww hel be fine hun dont worry give it some time to kick in he should setlle off probably just abit irritable from the injection they all get like that leeon had 12 month injection on thursday he wouldnt settle was abit cranky but after a bit of calpol n cuddles was fine only thing is now everytime i take his clothes off he screams and cries holds his breath when i put him down maybe fear of the injection x

xx

awww hel be fine hun dont worry give it some time to kick in he should setlle off probably just abit irritable from the injection they all get like that leeon had 12 month injection on thursday he wouldnt settle was abit cranky but after a bit of calpol n cuddles was fine only thing is now everytime i take his clothes off he screams and cries holds his breath when i put him down maybe fear of the injection x

Aww bless him. Poor little mite
xx

dont worry hun, 37/38 is fine, give him a little calpol to settle him down, he will be ok, its normal for them to react to their injections :hug::hug::hug::hug:if it goes to 39+ call emergancy doctor and strip him off and wipe him down with luke warm water to help bring it back to normal, you mite want to do that and if no change then ring doctors but for now a little calpol should help him calmed down and get some sleep, poor little man, pm if you need any more advice hun. xxxx

Thank you hun
xx

xx

ooorrrr bless him, poor little mite i think i would be the same i hate them :blush: hahahaha and they say once you given birth you can handle any pain NNNOOOOPPPPPE lol x

xx

ooorrrr bless him, poor little mite i think i would be the same i hate them :blush: hahahaha and they say once you given birth you can handle any pain NNNOOOOPPPPPE lol x

Lol so true a few hours after i had given birth they gave me an anti D injection. And i thought i know this hurts but i can handel this i have just given bith,this pain is nothing. Ha ha ha how worng i was, i was such a wimp when she did it
xx

You could just give him a lukewarm bath if you feel like it. Its just a low grade fever. If it goes to 39 like someone else said...or if it lasts for more than 5 days, bring him to the doctor. My little miss had a low grade fever too after hers. Make sure he gets lots of milk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->