Vests

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did your LO stop wearing baby vests - the ones with the poppers at the bottom?

x

Katie is still wearing them but i think I'll get her the pretty ones in the summer but can't see any before ages 2-3 :dohh:

i think i will try and have maley in them for as long as possible...they help keep the nappy in place

About 18 months I think.. maybe even before that. Just thought they seemed pointless in the end.

vests? Like.. onesies? THe one piece outfit? Angelynn stil wears them sometimes mostly under pants and a sweater.

Leeons still in them hel be in them till hes about 2 then have proper vests as thats the smallest size they do i always got told of there is an R in the month they should wear a vest x

I rarely ever use them now, I hate them, such a pain lol...

Like onsies? Colton has one.. he doesn't really wear them anymore. I dont see him wearing any past 1year, as I feel like their are more "baby-ish" and he'll be 'mommy's big boy'. PLUS, he is already in 12-18 month clothes and there are not alot of onsies for sale in those sizes, more sweaters/shirts/pants.

A lady at OH's work said she still puts her three year old in onsies :shock:

i would say when u start potty training

Lou
xxx

I agree, I'll keep jasper in them till he's potty training.

Dec still wears them daily, I find they keep the nappy in place better, I will take stop using them at about 18 months when I start potty training.

Leeons still in them hel be in them till hes about 2 then have proper vests as thats the smallest size they do i always got told of there is an R in the month they should wear a vest x

I got told that about eating Rhubarb... If theres an R in the month you can eat them, but if not, then stay away...!! Hmmmm!!!

we stopped with rhys during the day when we started potted training but he still wearsa them at night as pjs because he gets too hot wearing normal ones

I think i'll stop putting one on callum when the weather gets warmer, so when he's around 18mths.

I think i'll stop putting one on callum when the weather gets warmer, so when he's around 18mths.

Me too. She'll definately be wearing proper vests next winter and i hope to potty train around 18 months too,

x

Kieran was around 20 months as we couldn't find any that fitted , paige still wears them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->