• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Viabilty!

mummy3

Busy!
Reaction score
I know I'm 2 days shy of 24 weeks but my OB brought my course of steroids forward in anticipation of early delivery, from the 2nd dec, to this Friday and then to this morning! So the first has been had and it feels like one step closer and a little less panic. Had the ffn test too and waiting on the call for results for the next plan.

But yeah huge milestone:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well:hugs: Happy thanksgiving for tomorrow!:flower:

Congrats on 24 weeks mummy3!! Fabulous news and so exciting. Let me know how the ffn comes back.

Thankyou!!!

It came back NEGATIVE :happydance::cloud9::baby:

Best thanksgiving present ever!!!

I was bricking it! For me personally these tests have been the best predictor my my deliveries, this is the 4th baby while using them. Each and every time when they are negative I don't deliver in that 2 week window but again, for me, when they do go positive I will deliver or pprom. So it looks like 26 week milestone is in reach :dance: Big aim is 28 weeks.

Hope everyone is having a special day:hugs:

So happy to hear it was negative!

Congrats on v-day :hugs:

Yay for V day and the ffn.

Fingers crossed for twenty eight weeks and beyond for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members