Vickie

ThankMidwives

Reaction score
Hi Vickie,

Not sure how I can contact you privately.

Appreciate that you need to review our request - that's fine... Apologies for being overly-keen

We're also from the UK - on a tight schedule for this campaign unfortunately :(

Could you re-post the link to the press thread please?

Many thanks.

I've left your thread in press and research--pending approval of the site owner, I will try to get in touch with him in the morning.

Thank you. If you could mention to him that we've had the support of Davina McCall and she's tweeted about our campaign (celebrity in the UK) :)

We'd just love to create as much awareness as possible!

Unfortunately I can only see a form made on a free website (no accompanying official website or details) which compulsorily asks for your full name, email address and postcode. As there is no data protection registration number or contact information, this is open to huge amounts of abuse. Can you please supply some credentials/official contact for us to check.

Regards,
S.C

Hi StirCrazy,

We are students from Oxford Brookes University in the UK. My name is James and I've got my ac.uk email address that I could give you?

We have two websites - the one that I posted previously is basically an easier and faster method for people to post a 'thank you', but I can show you our main site too:

As a business student at the university, I can assure you that we take data protection very seriously and no one will see the information.

This campaign is based around helping to get midwives the recognition they deserve for their hard work and dedication. The more people that write a 'thank you' the more awareness we'll create! We've already had support from Davina McCall and The Royal College of Nursing in London.

Support from your website would be a huge boost for the campaign and would really help to create the awareness that we're aiming for!

Kind Regards.

James (ThankMidwives)

Thanks James. I have the above post but with your email and website on it (it got stopped by our spam filter, but we get a copy of it). I'll have a look over it when I get a few minutes (I'm currently out of the office at the moment).

Regards,
S.C

Thank you StirCrazy - very much appreciated.

Is there somewhere / an email address that I could send the info to? (links to the two websites, my email address and our press release).

Regards,

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"