Video of bullying bus monitor goes viral **upsetting content**

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
I cried watching this. :nope: :cry: That poor woman!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=442002,b=facebook

Oh that's just absolutely awful :cry: I just want to give her a hug :nope:

I cannot believe the disgusting things coming out of them kids mouths :cry:

xo

ETA: just found this, I cannot believe people's generosity https://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

I literally was coming on here to post this incident. This happened right near where I live. It's utterly digusting how cruel these children are. The video is so upsetting, I couldn't watch most of it.

There's a reddit "Call to Arms" thingy (I don't go on Reddit, so I don't know exactly what that means" but so far they've raised almost $40,000 (last time I checked) to help her either retire early or go on one kick ass vacation.

She deserves it, I can't believe how cruel those kids were. :nope: I did read though that some of the kids have been identified from the video and the police are worried for their safety and were going to station officers outside their houses.

I wouldn't want anything to happen to those kids, that's not right. I do hope that this has opened their eyes about bullying though. :wacko:

I love how they sit there calling her a troll when they are blantantly the trolls. This video made me soo annoyed Ive been bullied on and off throughout my life and one thing I cant stand is when people only have stuff to say if they are in a group.

I admire her for sitting there and even having a discussion with them while they just made made one rude comment after another. Id love for someone to go to their house and sse if they are that big on thier own, threatening to set a pitbull on someone??? what lovely kids.

I dont think the police should be wasting time protecting those who dont deserve it they could be doing something more worthwhle with thier time, and if something were to happen to the children it would serve thier right but doubt anyone would really do anything drastic hopefully their parents have a good talk with them about respecting others.

last i heard today, around 100k was raised for her. So amazing and awesome. As for those children, I would never wish physical harm on any child but they do need some serious consequences for their actions, not sure what the appropriate thing would be. Can only pray they learn from this, but idk they proved to be pretty vile human beings so far.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how incredibly frustrating!!!!!

why was she on the bus? was there no other adults apart from the driver?, surely there should be an adult who is trained/capable of dealing with children like this on a school bus?

teenagers are hard work especially when they are in their little groups etc personally its an age group i would never work with, i would loose my temper and you cant do anything as an adult these days to children without some sort of backlash!!!

in the words of my mother: 'bring back the cane'...............only joking i think the cane is a bit harsh but somethings going wrong!!!

i was just surprised she took it so well! i wouldve been yelling back at those kids, but i have no will power! those kids seriously need a taste of their own medicine!

That is vulgar. It's good one of the little shites filmed it as it highlights just how bad a problem bullying is. This is just one video but it could have been any lesson on any day I was at secondary school, it was the same constant tirade of abuse.
I bet their parents are proud :nope:

They said on the news tonight that the fund to send her on a vacation is now over a quarter million dollars. Those kids were vicious little shits, but it sure does make me feel better to know that there are an awful lot of people out there who care about living in a world that is full of kindness and courtesy. I hope Karen Klein feels that way now, too. That her existence is not defined by a handful of rotten brats, but by the dignity and courage that she showed in the situation, and by the outpouring of caring in the donation fund.

This is horrible. I hope that the $450,000 makes a real difference to her

Apparently the families of the boys have made statements saying that the boys will be appropriately punished.
Can you imagine being one of those parents? The utter shame and disgrace, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->