Virginia Moms/Moms-to-be

Blu_Butterfly

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm in my 2nd trimester in the Richmond VA Area. Anyone close?

Hi! How are you?! First time looking at this part of the website! I'm about 2 hours north of you, living in northern Virginia area. I do have family down in Richmond and also went to VCU! Congratulations on your LO. How are you two doing?? Hopefully you will look at this...I see its been awhile since you've posted this.

Hi! How are you?! First time looking at this part of the website! I'm about 2 hours north of you, living in northern Virginia area. I do have family down in Richmond and also went to VCU! Congratulations on your LO. How are you two doing?? Hopefully you will look at this...I see its been awhile since you've posted this.

Thank you so much for your response! We are doing well and adjusting to our new routine with me being back at work and all. And he is growing quite wonderfully!

How about you?

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I always forget to look under the subscribed tab. I'm glad you guys are getting into a routine :) Eli is growing so fast it's ridiculous! I can't believe he will be 9 months this week! Time really does fly. Is your LO sleeping through the night yet?

In case you ladies are reading this, I am in Virginia as well. My husband is stationed at the Norfolk Naval Base.

Hi! How are you? Where are you from originally? Are you liking Virginia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->