Virtual labour!

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
https://www.birthingnaturally.net/labor/index.html

In the warm birth tub you adjust into a pushing position. After a few contractions, you decide you just don’t feel like you can push effectively. You get out and try the birth stool. It only takes half an hour more, and your healthy baby girl is born.

Just for fun :)

I got a little boy when I was doing it..........:lol: fun though! Cool!

Breathing deeply allows your body to continue its involuntary pushing without you assisting it. The midwife at the birth center is ready for you, and helps you get into a squatting position. In just a few contractions you are finally holding your baby boy in your arms.

BOY!? Lol.

In the warm birth tub it is easy to sink into the water and you find the most comfortable position. You push gently with each contraction, and within an hour you are holding your healthy baby boy.

Wow... if only all labours were only an hour! LMAO!

O Oh !!! I gave birth in the car !!!

Really better start thinking about this labour !!! :rofl:

Congratulations!
Your midwife helps you get into a squatting position, and has something for you to hang on to for support. You rest between contractions, and in only half an hour of pushing you have given birth to a healthy baby girl.

GIRL?!? But it has a willy :rofl: X

i gave birth to a boy in a pool at the midwife centre! arrr

It takes you a few contractions to figure out the most comfortable way to push in the tub. You are pushing gently with each contraction giving your body time to stretch. It only takes an hour before your healthy baby girl is in your arms.

I'm so making hubby do this when he gets home from work. They make it sound too easy. Very cool though- thanks for posting this!

In the warm birth tub it is easy to sink into the water and you find the most comfortable position. You push gently with each contraction, and within an hour you are holding your healthy baby boy.

Wow... if only all labours were only an hour! LMAO!

I'm hoping for you babe!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was going to give bith in the car but I kept breathing! :rofl::rofl: I did it twice!

I did it twice , Both times girl (Ohhh i wonder please be girl lol) .
I squatted and baby girl slipped out in the birthing center Lol Lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->