Visiting Melbourne from the UK Advice please

Heavenx

Reaction score
Hi All,

I will be visiting my dad, Bro and Grnadparents who live in Melbourne for the month of December and it'll be the first time they've all met my 1 year old daughter, I'm so excited! :yipee:

I don't want to be carrying everything and the kitchen sink over with me so I thought it would be easier if my Dad bought a travel cot from somewhere over there, can you please suggest the place he can go shopping for one for me, as long as it's comfy I want to spend as little as possible because it will only be used for 4 weeks.

Also my daughter drinks formula to get her off to sleep at bed time, here in the UK she has Cow& Gate, is that a brand I can buy in Oz? Does anyone know what the closest alternative would be if not?

Thanks ladies :hi:

Yay how exciting! Um babies galore or toys r us for a porta cot are probably the best bet, Kari care toddler gold maybe for formula? Cael didnt have formula but I know people who use that and have heard nothing but good things?

Depending on where you are going to stay, you can ask your family to quickly head over to Knox City (In Wantirna) and take a look at babyco there.

I went there this weekend and they are having an awesome sale, they were selling those portable cots for around $100 AUD. They're having a 15-40% sale on right now so it's a good time to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->