vitamin b-12 question

Dawn2411

Mom of 2 girls and 2 boys
Reaction score
does it affect ovulation? I don't want to take anything that is going to mess up my ovulation. Also is anyone taking this vitamin, do you think it's a good one to try?

does it affect ovulation? I don't want to take anything that is going to mess up my ovulation. Also is anyone taking this vitamin, do you think it's a good one to try?

Hi, I am not very knowledgable about this, but I started taking extra b-6 and b-12 this month! From what I understood the other ladies saying is that b-6 (start at 50mg and go up from there if not working) is supposed to help thicken your lining and lenghthen your lp! And the b-12 don't quite remember what that does, but that when you take extra b-6 you need to up the b-12 so that your body will absorb it. :shrug: Hope that helps!

Thankyou kel. anyone else have any knowledge on this vitamin. I don't want to do anything to mess up my cycle.

I can't add any info on what the B vitamins are for, but I am taking them along with Folic Acid. It's a multivitamin Super B-Complex by Spring Valley and it turns my pee BRIGHT yellow, lol

Lol, oh wow! You don't notice any difference in your cycle since starting the vitamin though?

Casper, how much do you take per day?

Lets see, B1 100mg, B2 20mg, B3 25mg, B6 2mg, folic acid 400mcg, B12 15mcg Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I have no internet at home so I only get on here during the week from work. Shhh, don't tell on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->