Vitamin B6 complex rant...

Curligurl

Reaction score
Since going off BC in October, my luteal phase has been short (9-10 days) and my ovulation has been late (CD 16-19). Decided to take Vitamin B6 complex (100 mg) to help lengthen LP. The first cycle I took it I had a false positive OPK on CD 12 and didnt O until CD 22! My LP was still 9. This cycle I tried 50 mg. Well I spotted from CD 9-12. Got good EWCM and more spotting on CD 20-22 but did not get a positive OPK until today CD 24! So this cycle will be about 34 days when I am normally about 29....frustrated...should have just left things like they were!

Stalking......

I had a 9 day lp last cycle and was thinking of taking a b vit to try and lengthen. It's normally ok but my cycles are currently erratic following mmc. I also had mid cycle spotting last cycle. When was your last loss, could your hormones still be up and down? Mine are and my dr has told me it'll take at least 3 cycles to get back to normal.

Could you try taking the b vit after o only?

My last MC was four years ago so it's not that... I've heard about taking the vitamin B only after O... mighg try it next cycle or maybe the progesterone cream????

So hard to know isn't it. I think taking it after o next cycle might work better. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->