Vitex, B6, prenatals, anything else?

Babydustx3

Reaction score
So, I was just introduced to vitex or Agnus Castus. I was wondering if anyone had any information/experiences with it. I'm also going to start taking B6 on top of my prenatal. Are there any other herbs or vitamins I could take that would help?

Sorry this seems so unorganizedl it's 5:35 am and I cannot fall asleep but I'm really tired so I figured why not ask what's on my mind lol. Thank you!

Help with what specifically? Just in general? Short luteal phase?
Also, a B-complex is better then B6 alone. It helps with absorption. I take a 50mg b-complex. It's a water soluble vitamin so you excrete the excess in urine.

I am on Ovex and Utrophin, they seem to help but as of now we are taking a step back from TTC till all my tests come back! We are trying for #3 and have been doing so for about 6 months!

Oh man I totally forgot I posted this. Sorry for not responding! I just wanted help with regulating my cycles so I could regulate OV. :)

This Thursday marks 1 year. On Friday I have my doctor's appointment to see what's going on up there lol! I feel like this could be our month but I'm not getting my hopes up. How about you?

Since August '11. Trying for our third. We have a 7 year old and 3 year old, my youngest was conceived on Clomid, my first was all natural! It took us 6 months with him tho! I saw my RE for the first time last Wednesday and they are doing all typical required tests to see what is happening as well! Hope this is your month! Good luck with your Gyn appt'

Oh look we are neighbors! I live in Upstate NY, about 30 minutes away from the Poconos! Lol

Oh look we are neighbors! I live in Upstate NY, about 30 minutes away from the Poconos! Lol

Isn't it crazy how different women's bodies can be each time conceiving? I mean this is only my first but I've read about that a lot on here. Oh yea I live in Gettysburg (right on the md line). I've been to quite a few places in NY:) I haven't been to the Poconos though haha!

Yes it's very weird! Seems like it gets harder after each pregnancy! We go to the great wolf lodge with the kids in the Poconos, that's the only time I really go!

What seems to be your issue? Are you using opk's? If so are they positive? Mine seems to be ovulation but not sure till all these tests come back!

Yes it's very weird! Seems like it gets harder after each pregnancy! We go to the great wolf lodge with the kids in the Poconos, that's the only time I really go!

What seems to be your issue? Are you using opk's? If so are they positive? Mine seems to be ovulation but not sure till all these tests come back!

My cycles were 28-29 days but I didn't use OPK's until we were TTC for 6 months (August) so my first month was a bust because I was still learning, then Sept. I had surgery and just gave up, then Oct. I never got a period (thinking it was bc of surgery), then Nov. & Dec. were 36 days and this month I got totally serious and started taking agnus castus to prevent any other sporadic changes, started BBT, and using the OPKS. I tried to keep it relaxed in the beginning because I didn't want to stress out... too late now haha.

Oh and Preseed and B6 just incase!

Oh ok! So a couple of months have been out due to te changes in your body from surgery etc etc. With us, we have been trying monthly and still nothing! So I'll have to see what's in store for us this month even though were on our own this time, no Clomid! Doctors told me to hold off on it, take a step back till all testing comes back, and Judging by that, he will recommend if I need any treatment. Best of luck to you this Month!

I just want the doctor to check for any cysts and things like that, you know anything that might be wrong. I don't want any meds yet until we try a little longer because I know we haven't had a FULL year but even though we haven't tried a full year isn't because we didn't want to, it just happened that way.

I hope you figure things out though, especially since the other pregnancies were different, you know? <3

I have pco (polycystic ovaries) but they are not actual cysts, they are follicles that didn't mature which just sit on my ovaries till next cycle. I get them checked frequently, but I have not had any follicle measurement for fertility as of yet. I think I know my issue is ovulation that's why the 3rd cycle that we got another :bfn: I was told to try Clomid again. I recently started seeing an RE and he pretty much is right, I shouldn't really be put on pills if the reason is unknown! I agree.

I think you should take it one day at a time, and if you are not in a rush find out the exact reason why this is happening before committing to any treatment! Best of luck XO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->