Vivid deams... anyone dreaming of baby's gender?

Eren

Reaction score
Over these last few days my dreams have become so crazy, emotional, and realistic. Its like Im much more submerged and active in the dream world, and it feels so real.

Last night I had a dream that my baby was a boy... I might have also been saving him from a zombie apocoplypse (yes, thats how crazy Im talking!)

Anyone else having crazy, fluid dreams? Or dreaming of what their baby might be?

In the days leading up to an ultrasound, I was having a recurring, super-realistic dream that the tech found three hearbeats! I think that would have been even harder for me to process emotionally than if she found zero. Fortunately, there is just one in there.

Yep! I’ve dreamt I’ve had a boy and another dream it was a girl

I haven't had dreams of what baby might be, but I have been having some vivid crazy dreams lately! I don't remember what they were about, but I for sure remember having some crazy crazy dreams lol!

My dreams are very vivid, usually (tmi) very sexual, but not usually with a baby gender in it. I'm usually pregnant in them though.

With my first, I saw his adorable baby face and knew it was a boy... it ended up being a boy irl. This time around, I’m having girl dreams and dreams about twins.

I have a dream that I play with a team, not exactly how many boys or girls and I are excitedly looking forward to about 7 months. Currently I am pregnant for 2 months, so happy

With my first, I saw his adorable baby face and knew it was a boy... it ended up being a boy irl. This time around, I’m having girl dreams and dreams about twins.

I had dreams none stop of twins! And when I went for an early scan there was 2 yolk sacs, I actually laughed at the sonographer.

When I went back a week later there was only 1 baby growing the other had been a vanishing twin

I dreamt I was having a blond curly haired little boy from about 9 weeks

I did In fact have a boy :)

I have been having very realistic dreams of normal life but with the addition of a little black haired boy. Everything in the dreams are so normal, ie eating breakfast, getting in the car, dropping daughter off at school, grocery shopping, etc. I'm crossing my fingers its premonition! My mother also had a dream she was chasing a little boy around the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->