Wahoooo, Heres the new Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Trailer

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...art-2-trailer-released.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Scroll towards the bottom & its there x

:happydance: so excited x July 15th 2011 :happydance:

OMG! Looks epic! :happydance: So sad to see the series go though... :cry:

had a look this morning and very excited!! got me grinning from ear to ear!!

Can't wait! Not sure what I'm doing yet as I'm still breastfeeding and hope to still do when it comes out. Will need to figure out a plan. Ideally I would love to go to london to see it on Imax 3D but that means travelling.

In the past for every Harry Potter movie for the trailer, i've been super excited and dying to see it. But I seen this one and thought 'oh whats the point? its only going to be another disappointment'. I'm going into this with low expectations so I can't be disappointed and theres even a chance that i'll like it.......

Though I can already tell by the trailer that they've screwed up some stuff :growlmad: why can't they just follow the damn book?

i am soo excited for this film!!! i do think that my OH likes them more than i do though because he hasn't read the books so doesn't have any expectations, whereas i'm always goin 'well it wasn't like that in the book, they didn't do that in the book!'

still can't wait though lol

x

i am soo excited for this film!!! i do think that my OH likes them more than i do though because he hasn't read the books so doesn't have any expectations, whereas i'm always goin 'well it wasn't like that in the book, they didn't do that in the book!'

still can't wait though lol

x

Haha I do this too. Its so irritating, i'd rather be able to enjoy it than pick it apart :dohh:

Ok question for those that read the books aswell (I'll put it in a spoiler for those that havent read the books)

ok so the deathly Hallows part two is out soon & Professor Snape is still in it, I thought he died in the half blood prince?? I cant remember him dying this late in the book???

Ok question for those that read the books aswell (I'll put it in a spoiler for those that havent read the books)

ok so the deathly Hallows part two is out soon & Professor Snape is still in it, I thought he died in the half blood prince?? I cant remember him dying this late in the book???

Snape didn't die in the Half-Blood Prince, he killed Dumbledore in that book. Snape does die in the Deathly Hallows (rather late in the book) by Voldemort's snake, Nagini. I think the DH Pt1 was more of a backdrop leading up to the big war, so DH Pt2 will be more action-y. :)

Too Excited !! Hope they still do it in 3D IMAX !!

Cant wait for this film. Appreciate you hiding them spoilers. How do u do that?

Cant wait for this film. Appreciate you hiding them spoilers. How do u do that?

When you reply to a post using the Advanced Reply, on the top of the message settings, you will see a Smiley Face that has a black bar over his eyes. Press that and type your spoiler in between the [] [/] characters.

So a spoiler would look like this to you when you type it: [sp0iler] this is my spoiler [/sp0iler]. Just replace the 0s with Os :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->