Wahoooooo!!

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just have to share....
I've been asked to train as a Doula!! Woohoo!!

Am so excited!! The course is in May & they'll even lete take someone (here's hoping nanny's free....) to have George, so I can BF when he needs it!!

Oh I'm so excited :) xxxx

:hugs::happydance::flower:

Brill news!! I'm sure it will be amazing and you'll be fantastic!!!

Thanks honey :)
It's through a local group, who support pregnant women and give them the opportunity to have their births 'their way'.
It's the se people I hired my birth pool from, when I planned my homebirth. What a shame I didn't get to use it.... :'(

YESSS!!! I am so excited for you, I can't give you enough hugs :hugs:
being a Doula, besides becoming a mama, has been the most amazing experience of my life. you are going to be awesome. yay!!

Excellent :) I'm also on the list to do the Breastfeeding Network training to become one of their advisors. I'm really looking forward to it all, can't wait :)

That's brilliant news, sounds fantastic! I've already told Arif that I'm not having another baby unless we can hire a doula. I couldn't imagine having another baby with no female support (the midwives here don't count as human, let alone female!) so I think it's lovely that you want to do this.

wow! that's completely fantastic. how exciting. yay for you.:happydance:

Ooooh Vici, I'm so excited we can do this!! I'l find out all I can so we can get organised xxxx

:thumbup: Brilliant!! I am thinking of doing doula training this year too. :)

I'm so pleased for you! :hugs: get registered with doula UK as soon as you can, and the work will come flying in (even as a trainee).

My doula is fabby and really awesome at keeping me calm and answering all my questions.

I'm so pleased for you! :hugs: get registered with doula UK as soon as you can, and the work will come flying in (even as a trainee).

My doula is fabby and really awesome at keeping me calm and answering all my questions.

he training is through Doula UK :thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->