Waiting for af so I can start ttc again, anyone else?

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my first period since having the mc, it's getting frustrating. I still get tummy cramps and I've been getting a tiny bit of blood mixed with cm, it feels like af could come any minute sometimes.
Anyone else in the same situation? x

Hello hun I am on day 2 of my first af, I spotted more or less since my miscarriage but it stopped then started again with cramps just as you are saying I was temping so noticed the drop then she arrived. I would say she wont be long in what you are describing. Hope its not too long. x

Hiya.
I had two very early miscarriages two months in a row, then decided to give my body a rest for a month and I got my first period this morning so I am now ready to start trying again.
:dust:

Mine started today 36 days after miscarriage hoping they stay regular as were anything up to 42 days a few months before I got pregnant. So happy that we can start trying again. I also felt like it would start any time for a few days before it did. I have been told following a miscarriage it can take up to 6 weeks to return. Hope it starts soon.

I'm still waiting for my first period since having the mc, it's getting frustrating. I still get tummy cramps and I've been getting a tiny bit of blood mixed with cm, it feels like af could come any minute sometimes.
Anyone else in the same situation? x

I'm still waiting on my AF to show. We have been having :sex: so we'll see if AF comes or we conceive. I'm definitely nervous but I'm leaving it in God's hands that whatever happens is what will be.

I'm also wondering how long it's going to take to get my AF especially since my cycles were SO long before we conceived. I've been temping but it's really tough to tell right now if she's gonna show soon or not. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->