waiting not so patiently....

babydust

TTC#1 since september 08.
Reaction score
me and OH are waiting to try for a baby after our wedding in october.and i can hardly contain myself..especially since my friend is due in september.im bad enough with touching her bump every 5 seconds to feel the baby kicking..having a newborn near me is only gonna make me worse! OH is looking very worried at the prospect of non stop BD..:rofl: :blush:

babydust...i know what you mean about having a friend pregnant! My friend is now having baby number 2.......watching baby 1 from the side-lines was bad enough! :hissy:

poor OHs though.....we do put them through it.......but then......we're the ones that have to do the hard work for 9 months......they only have to do a couple of mins of hard work!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah..so true.. to be honest this is my friends baby no 2 as well.she has a 6 year old boy and is now due with a baby girl.. we were trying for a baby ourselves around the time my friend caught pregnant with no2..thats when i decided a break from ttc would be in order,and OH asked me to marry him..

ah, just seen your ticker too!

ah, at leats you've got lots of stuff going on with planning your wedding........where's it going to be? do you have a honeymoon planned as well?

breaks are probably a good thing, or even trying to not think about it all too much (easier said than done though!) my friend was telling me that it only took 5 months to get pregnant with no1 and 4 months with no2.......i felt like screaming! We've been trying for 16 months now! :hissy:

yeah,the wedding is definatly keeping my mind of ttc..were having a registry office wedding,as we dont have huge family,then a reception afterwards at a hotel.were just heading somewhere simple for the honeymoon,in jersey.. i believe it took my friend 6 weeks to have baby no1,then baby no2 came while she was on the pill :hissy:

6 weeks? and then on the pill?

heavens, great for her, but so bloody unfair for us! I guess some people find it easier than others....:cry:

small weddings are lovely though....really personal.....and jersey is a gorgeous place.....

sigh, i'd love to get married all over again.....!

yeah,she had just got with her OH,and well,spent most of the time in the bedroom..6 weeks later she was pregnant,so i guess she concieved in her first month..there seems to be so many pregnant women around at the moment too. i agree small weddings are much more personal,and am happy as i have my dream wedding dress,a fab white limo to take us there and i no im marrying the perfect guy,who will be a great daddy one day (hopefully soon!)

me and OH are waiting to try for a baby after our wedding in october.and i can hardly contain myself..especially since my friend is due in september.im bad enough with touching her bump every 5 seconds to feel the baby kicking..having a newborn near me is only gonna make me worse! OH is looking very worried at the prospect of non stop BD..:rofl: :blush:

Oh I hear ya!! :hugs: Focus on your wedding though - October really isn't that far. The time will be here before you know it! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Yay for weddings.

I didn't want to have a baby for a few years until I had two friends pregnant at the same time (they both had their babies this spring) who both turned 25 within literally days of me turning 25. Brutal!! DH didn't understand why I was so upset about it either.

Hi Babydust! :hi:

Weddings are such a great distraction! Use it to your advantage! I know it is difficult waiting - I've been waiting since March this year, and it honestly hasn't been that bad! Time will fly! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->