Waiting on a bfp while she is ready to deliver

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
My friend, I love her she is gorgeous inside and out, announced her pregnancy the day after I lost my last bean. She didn't know. Anyway, her newly fiancé just posted that they were off to the hospital 7 hours ago to have their baby girl. I am so jealous of what she has. Just wanted to vent.

Its hard when people you know are having babies when you want one so bad! My sister thought she was pregnant this month but is nowhere ready for a baby but I got so angry at the thought she could be and not me!

Hugs. I am glad I am not alone on this island. SO came home early Thursday because I broke down about her pregnancy unicorn pictures popping up on my newsfeed. Everyone in my life has babies before they are ready then do a subpar job raising them (assuming they don't get passed off to grandparents). I get it. Accidents happen and I know I fall in love at that first bfp, but I want a baby, too.

:hugs: Sorry Dobby, I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

I hear ya loud n clear Dobby
My mother will never understand why at nearly 42, and with a 4yr old I am still wanting another. Welll, just because my marriage didn't work out, and Heaven knows I tried to make it work, I don't think that means my son should not be entitled to a sibling, nor that I shouldn't be able to have the 2nd child we always talked about when I got married.
Selfish- maybe, but I am a firm believer that just because life throws a curveball at you and knocks you down a new path, it doesn't mean you can't keep heading for your original goal.
Besides, as far as I know, I only get one go round on this big green and blue ball, and that being it, I have never wanted to live my life in a way that leaves me with regrets...and NOT trying for that desperately wanted child would definitely leave me with regrets.
Sorry- I vented too:blush:

I don't think that is selfish at all, but I am selfish. Before SO, I was looking at donor sperm. Which according to every person I know made me a selfish b* sooooo grab a chair and vent away hugs.

No idea what the green/blue ball reference is though

Lol you must be peeking in my brain
I am using a donor- thank goodness he is reliable, trustworthy, and patient...third try sigh:wacko:
I was with my SO for 2 yrs and we got together specifically wanting to marry again and have children...2 yrs later he didn't want kids- I was so aggravated and crushed - it's like why are you wasting my valuable fertile time?!?! Lol
We still speak but only as friends
I just came to the realization that I simply am at an age where Mr Right may be too late for conceiving...I got lemons...and I'm juising the heck outta them hoping for lemon meringue pie (forget lemonade) lol

Who is peeking into whose brain? "It's like why are you wasting my valuable fertile time?!?!" Literally what I said after each of my long term relationships fell apart! You girls are awesome

All of your posts sounds incredibly familiar. I told my mom today that period arrived and she said "well it looks like you were only meant to have 1". Ugh that made me soooo mad!

I swear every person I know is having their 2nd or 3rd baby. It's not easy to put a smile on your face and be happy for them all

High fives all around
TLK - sorry...I swear they just don't realize how bad we want this and how much those comments hurt

TLK, that is terrible! I would have flipped out!

My problem is more people know how badly I want to be a mom (I have five pets and am a teacher and am the baby shower queen), they just keep thinking they get to dictate when and with whom. But everyone else can do whatever and get a parade. I know in a twisted way it is a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->