Waking your LO ?

1st_baby

Since max has been going to daycare hes gotten into a routine ..which i find is great all it self but heres my problem ..

From mon-fri he gets home at 5:30pm has cuddles , eats supper at 6:30pm ..plays , gets a bath and his bed time bottle at 7pm falls asleep by 8:30-9pm

BUT each morning I have to wake him up at 7am to get him ready for daycare ..now im wondering is it good to be waking him up all the time ? will this effect him in anyway :dohh:

I guess it comes part of his routine? Your not really suppose to wake LO but hes a lil older now and well may as well get use to it before you start shouting "SCHOOL" :rofl:

Could you maybe try and change a little of his routine so hes in bed an hour earlier? What time does he get up if you don't wake him?

I agree with Wobbles, maybe its a good thing that he's having to be woken up already.. I am dreading the time when I have to wake Tigs, because she kicks up a massive fuss and screams and has even started BITING (!!!) when I try to wake her up... Lol she's a little monster!

I too would probably try putting him down an hour earlier? and maybe then he will get up by himself.. Or if he loves his sleep like Tigs, he'll j ust get an extra hour :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it at all. I've woken my from day one for feeds and they're absolutely fine.

I still have to wake them in the afternoon from their nap otherwise they'd just sleep and sleep and sleep. :sleep::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->