Walgreens brand OPK's - warning

tbuns

Reaction score
Just a warning to US women - they gave me numerous false positives!!

I finished my last batch earlier this week, on CD 11-16 I had really dark lines... while CD 11&12 were def pos, the rest were almost as dark, so just be careful.

I invested a few more bucks for answer OPK's and had a chance to compare - the walgreens brand always came out darker!!! Use with caution! :coffee:

I am going threw this right now. I have no clue which one to go with. I was using both Walgreens & clear blue easy.

I found the same problem with WG brand opk they suck.

So what should I do? I still have about 10 left. I am out of anything else besides the dollar store ones that NEVER worked even when 2 other brands said I was Oing. I am thinking of going to buy something else to test it with.

I found the same problem with WG brand opk they suck.

What did you end up doing? I am confused as to whether I should go with my Clear blue easy that says I am done Ovulating.

I bought a 30 pack of clear blue digi ones off ebay for 27 dollars and I use the dollar tree test I have found those work the best for me...but since they dont for you I'd say buy some answer ones not the 20 dip stick ones because they dont work either but the ones that look like the hpt.

I just started using OPKs and of course they are the Walgreens brand that look like a PG test. I have never got a positive. Anyone else have that problem?

I bought the Walgreens OPK 2 Saturdays ago and I have gotten all positives except the first time. I then bought a Clearblue Digital Kit and tested both with the same urine and the Clearblue was negative while the other one was positive. This is so frustrating because when I googled positive ovulation test for 1 week all things lead to me possibly being pregnant. Then Today I googled Walgreens Ovulation kit false positives and saw how people got the same results =( I still don't know if I am or am not pregnant; too soon to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->