Want a body like Beyonce??

makeovertv

Reaction score
Sky Living TV Show are looking for ladies 20-35, size 14-18 to take part in a new makeover show where they will be given access to choreographers, personal trainers, stylists, make-up artists, hairstylists and nutritionists to the stars to look like either Beyonce, Rihanna, Cheryl, Britney, Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, to prove real ladies can look just as amazing as they do when given access to the teams they have.
Please email [email protected] and you will automatically be sent an application form back.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Jo

This is abit silly.. you have enough look alike choices to work with cocasion skin. then 2 look alikes to work with light skinned. but what look alike looks to work with dark african skin?..

And let's face it Lady Gaga isn't a size 14 dress size.
Smaller ladies are real women too you know!

Wow i'm actually really sick of the fact that women under a size 14 are not classed as 'real women'.

I don't think the fact that you are smaller than a 14 means you aren't a real woman, but 99.9%of the women on tv, in the music industry etc are smaller than that, hence why they want people that given access to the right people and help could achieve the same look as those in the spotlight.

That didn't even really make sense did it lol, nevermind!
i'd love to do it, just without the cameras lol

I don't think she meant people not in that size bracket weren't real women, she said she wanted age 20-35, I'm sure that doesn't mean she meant ladies over 35 aren't real women either :shrug:

I didn't just mean her though. I'm just tired of hearing what a real size supposedly is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->