Want my baby here now....just a moan!

phoebemum

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm due a week on Saturday (the 18th) but I am so done with being pregnant now.

I have put on a huge amount of weight, my back is killing me and trying to find things to do all day long with my toddler is getting harder and harder.

I'm just so fed up. I would try anything to get baby here but all people keep saying is baby will come when it wants to. I blooming well know that but I've had enough!!

I was induced at 40+5 last time due to SPD but just been told they won't do that this time, I'll have to wait until 14 days over so that's really got me too.

I know I'm moaning but I want myself back and my baby in my arms!

Sorry for the moan but can't keep moaning to hubby.

aw sorry you're going through a hard time. are you going to try anything to bring on labor? i'm ready now too, would love to have my baby this weekend :haha:

Thanks babyface.

I have tried curry, walking but with SPD it's a lot harder. Dont know what else to try really.

What about you? Anything you are trying?

Do you feel baby might make an appearance or same as me, just feel baby will take ages?

xx

yes, me too. I feel like labor could be a month off lol!!

i'm going to try dtd, walking, bouncing on the ball. my doctor mentioned I could try a sweep this week. I don't know much about it, but wouldn't want to risk my water breaking. But I think if it might speed things up I may just do it!!

Awe hun, that sounds dreadful. I remember being so desperate at the end like you, I was ready to do anything to get the baby out. I am shocked they are willing to let you go 14 days overdue to me it sounds really excessive and miserable. I hope you go into labor really soon hun. I wish I had some tips but nothing worked for me. :nope:

Thanks ladies, I know I'm just moaning and won't have long but just had enough!!

Trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it but not working.

I'm at midwife tomorrow so I'm going to ask for a sweep. I really hope she gives me one although had 2 last time and they didn't work.

Will keep trying anything and everything xx

Ugh I feel the same!!!
I've tried curry, dtd, walking and epo. I have been having some cramping though and I feel like crap.
I'm having a sweep tomorrow due to bp problems so I'm reallyyyyyyyy hoping it'll start things!

Ugh I feel the same!!!
I've tried curry, dtd, walking and epo. I have been having some cramping though and I feel like crap.
I'm having a sweep tomorrow due to bp problems so I'm reallyyyyyyyy hoping it'll start things!

Good luck, hope it gets things going for you :thumbup:

I'm due exactly the same day as you and am soooo fed up too. I keep getting backache and braxton hicks and thinking it could be it but then nothing :(. I'm so uncomfortable walking which is no fun when you have other children to get to and from school. I'm at the midwifes tomorrow but i doubt they will do a sweep for me just yet.

I'm due exactly the same day as you and am soooo fed up too. I keep getting backache and braxton hicks and thinking it could be it but then nothing :(. I'm so uncomfortable walking which is no fun when you have other children to get to and from school. I'm at the midwifes tomorrow but i doubt they will do a sweep for me just yet.

Poor you, we're both in exactly same position.

I've just been to midwife and she's lovely but won't do sweep until Monday. I can understand but was really hoping she would do it today! Keep me posted on how you get on xx

why doesn't she want to? i'm wondering why my Dr suggested it so early

why doesn't she want to? i'm wondering why my Dr suggested it so early

She didn't really say why not, just that it was a bit early and would do it on Monday when I'll be 39+2.

I really hope it works x

I am soooo over being pregnant as well. I am going to ask my midwife if she will do a sweep!! I really hope she will but she probably wont!! I have tried everything and just want the baby to hurry on!! Do you have any symptoms of your baby coming yet? :hugs:

I am soooo over being pregnant as well. I am going to ask my midwife if she will do a sweep!! I really hope she will but she probably wont!! I have tried everything and just want the baby to hurry on!! Do you have any symptoms of your baby coming yet? :hugs:

I hope she does one for you although I know that they don't always work but it's nice to think that you never know!

I have no symptoms at all except a few times some period like pains but nothing major so I don't think she's ready to come yet.

Hopefully we won't have long to wait x

same with me pheobes mum
I only had a few period pains. Seems like the baby is not ready at all!! lol
hopefully it'll just start all at once for us some day soon xx

same with me pheobes mum
I only had a few period pains. Seems like the baby is not ready at all!! lol
hopefully it'll just start all at once for us some day soon xx

Lets hope our babies all show up this week!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics