wanted avent teats

mum78

Reaction score
in size 1,2 new or used but in good condition please

I have 1 Size 1
And 2 Size 2
if thats any good?

x

I have 4 size 1's. Florence used them for about 3 weeks but are as new, she is a very careful drinker! Haha! Funnily enough i have been wondering what to do with them!

You can have them for free but would be great if you could cover the postage! Let me know if you're interested! X

I have 4 size 1's. Florence used them for about 3 weeks but are as new, she is a very careful drinker! Haha! Funnily enough i have been wondering what to do with them!

You can have them for free but would be great if you could cover the postage! Let me know if you're interested! X

yes please how much postead would be

yes please how much postead would be

PM'd you hun. X

Hi hun I have size 1s practically new as Kayla was on size 2 teats from day 1 so will look them out 2moro and get back to you as I can't remember exactly how many I have x

Hi hun I have size 1s practically new as Kayla was on size 2 teats from day 1 so will look them out 2moro and get back to you as I can't remember exactly how many I have x

thank u very much hun i got 4 of size1 free from one of the lovley ladies here its enough i think , thanks again:thumbup:

Hey,
Not Sure If you still want number 2's
They wern't used much ,As My Daughter was better on Vari flow,
If you want them just let me know

x

Hey,
Not Sure If you still want number 2's
They wern't used much ,As My Daughter was better on Vari flow,
If you want them just let me know

x

yes hun how many u have and how much posted

i only have 2 if thats any good,