WANTED - Pink lining Yummy Mummy changing bag * NOW FOUND *

peanut27

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone out there had one in good condition that they were looking to sell?

Just today decided to change the colour of my pram to a lovely green and therefore the changing bag i previously bought to go with my black pram is no longer suitable. Have decided i would like one of the pink lining changing bags and thought it was worth a shot before looking elsewhere!

Im looking to sell my pink lining yummy mummy bag, it is pink with butterflies all over it, not sure if it will match your pram though :haha:

Just wondered if anyone out there had one in good condition that they were looking to sell?

Just today decided to change the colour of my pram to a lovely green and therefore the changing bag i previously bought to go with my black pram is no longer suitable. Have decided i would like one of the pink lining changing bags and thought it was worth a shot before looking elsewhere!

I have a large messenger one, used just as a hospital bag so in Excellent condition, wanted £45 for it x

Attachments

• bag changing 002.jpg
    bag changing 002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g