WANTED:ttc buddy with long/irregular cycles who wants to lose weight to help conceive

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I have really long/ non existent cycles- ranging from 2-6 months long (usually closer to 6)
I have pcos and weight is a contributing factor. I'm hoping to lose weight to help out!
I've also had 2 miscarriages in 4 months (one conception natural one clomid) and hubby is blaming it on my weight and not real keen on ttc again til I shift some :(
I need to lose about 15-20 kg (35-45 pounds) and would love some support!
We've been ttc since April
Anyone in the same boat?

I am also IN hopeful.......

so here i also with PCOs and ttc for 1st baby ....
very hardly i say my cycles are irregular, always witch came on time.. but when i cam here in Gulf country to DH .. i felt 2-3 days up and down ....
so far m on 1500mg Glucophage also taking Eurothyrox ... i can say my cycle up down get stable with Glucophage too much from last 5 month my cycle was 26 or 27 days long always...

but here i got my AF and its after CD30 ,,, and i feel its here just after we did BDing :/

currently i am with 62KG weight and lost 4kg in last 2 months

Wow aein you are around my perfect weight! That's how much I was at wedding.

I am also taking 1500 metformin, I think since I started it in July with one chemical pregnancy then the clomid and miscarriage it probably hasn't had time to work properly.
I plan on weighing myself in the morning and working out my goals :)

Good luck Hopeful

DH and i also decided to look for trademill and i will start my workout, some aerobics steps too to loose weight ,,, i believe i need to loose 8-10 kg .... as far i had control over my diet and excluded every fuzzy thing out from my menu ....

but i also believe DH needs more workout to do as for his low motility .... he is on medicines plus taking some Ayurvedic too.... let see how and when it will end

Yes dh needs to help you!

You can't do it when the person you live with is still eating poorly.

thanks God Hopeful, his diet is under control just because of me ... even now m giving him food from home for office lunch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->