Warm blooded...

Pink1981

Reaction score
Please tell me i'm not the only one who doesn't feel the cold!

I feel a right numpty walking up the school in a tshirt when everyone else is in coats etc!

Not sure if its because i'm overweight (but then i think i have always been like this) or what but i wear my coat for about 5 mins and have to take it off because i'm too hot!

Im the same.I dont tend to feel the cold,and Im even more warm blooded since being pregnant:blush:

I'm the opposite, i'm ALWAYS cold!! I was even chilly when we went to Cuba a couple of years ago in April :dohh: x

me im warm blooded!!

im always hot and usually walk around with a tshirt on! actually for the first time in 3 years iv bought a coat!!

i actually have a pic of me in the snow in a tshirt with LO in a huge snowsuit lol!x

I'm always cold :dohh: Even when it's hot x

I have raynauds so always cold but my amelie never feels the cold! She takes her catdigan and coat off in the car even if its freezing cold and its a fight getting her to wear much else than a tshirt these days.

I'm always warm! It takes a lot to freeze me. My sister once forced me to the shop and bought me a coat when I was about 15, and bought me a new top only after I promised I'd wear the coat :lol:

im still walking around in strap tops & jeans. I wore my flip flops to tesco the other day & OH refused to walk near me. Lol x

OH feels the cold and i'm always boiling. i can tell straight away when he's put the temp up on the thermostat!

Im always hot, im still wearing my strap tops and jeans too...up until 3 weeks ago i still wore my sandels too! Infact im sweating now!

im always freezing but then again id rather feel too cold then too hot!

Always warm, I'll be the one wearing a t-shirt in the rain :haha:

So glad im not the only one!! Just the only one at my daughters school by the looks of it! :dohh:

I always get so hot that my lovely straightened hair goes frizzy to

I'm always cold, my lips and hands are usually kinda blueish! I prefer being cold though because you can wrap up and cosy up by the fire. I hate being too hot I just can't handle it at all!

I always feel the cold & have several layers on in the autumn/winter & spring lol. summers really the only time i dont have several layers of extra clothing:haha:. My mums cold all year round though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->