Warm warm warm

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
I'm trying reeeally hard not to complain about the heat we're getting in the UK at the moment because lord knows we don't get enough.... but...
It's so hot :cry:

My poor feet are like balloons. I'm sweating from places I never knew existed. This evening I cried on the phone to an Argos employee because I'd ordered a standing fan for delivery and when it came there was a piece missing and they couldn't replace it until tomorrow, and my house is like a furnace.
I literally cried then I put the phone down and cried more while Lucas tried to reassure me that it wasn't too bad and offered me water :cry:
And the worst part...
I found the missing piece shortly after :blush::blush::blush:

I'm losing my marbles!!!

I feel your pain! Well it's pretty cool where I am now but my last pregnancy we had a crazy heat wave from May-Sept so basically the whole 2nd half of my pregnancy!
I used to lie in bed with 2 fans blowing and wet face cloths all over my body haha!
Cool showers right before bed also helped

I always heat up when pregnant. Now that I'm 8 months pregnant in the summer (where I live), I am pretty sure I will heat up to death by the time I have this baby next month. Lol. I'm really glad you found that missing piece. Stick a bowl of ice in front of it while it's running and enjoy the cool!!!

I am no good in the heat. I have a really physical job too so am really struggling :-( its either too hot or too cold in England lol!!!! I'm finding G I'm eating about 10 ice pops a day!

Shower as cold as it can go right before bed is helping here as is a fan, I feel your pain this heat is unbearable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->