• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WARNING GRAPHIC PIC, help?

B

boobear2872

I just lost a sac, very flesh like sac thing..with three tiny almost black rubbery things I. It , has what looks like the tiniest umbilical cord. :(. I startes to bleed very heavy today..I was so happy it was my first several real bfp and a few of them too boot..I was so happy :(
Anyway, what to u think?

Sorry, seems only one pic took

Attachments

• 20150614_234537.jpg
    20150614_234537.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 98
Thanks, it took strength to come back and look at my post. Sorry about spelling, my spell check is going wonky.

Explaining a bit more. I been ttc this time well over two yrs. I have not gotten one frer bfp this entire time. So when I got three I was in disbelief. So nervous and happy that finally it happened.
Then two days ago I started to spot, yesterday I was bleeding very heavy. Usually have a two maybe three day period. Today its still there and a bit to heavy for me. Then this weird thing that isnt a clot. I had my fair share. Came out. Very fleshy, had three dark spots that where rubber like and what looked like a tiny tiny cord..nothing else. It dried up since. Looks like red dried up super think skin like thing.
I have had late and early m/c's but I have not had one in a long time, and so when this happened, I freaked out. That is why I brought it in here. To see what others thought..
Hey thanks for the hug..im so sad today..I feel like I finally got what I worked so hard for, to have it taken away in a minute. :(

Just wanted to send hugs your way, so sorry for your loss..but my miscarriage also had a tiny, tiny looking umbilical cord as well. At least that's what I described it as. Hope you feel better soon <3

Thanks for the support. My son is out of school right now so thats been distracting..when I stop to think about it..its hard to move. So im glad im distracted

So sorry that you are going through this. I can definitely relate. My guess is that it is a blood clot. Just what I see from your pic.

Take care of yourself.

So sorry that you are going through this. I can definitely relate. My guess is that it is a blood clot. Just what I see from your pic.

Take care of yourself.

It wasnt, I have had many blood clots, they break up. Plus blood clots do not have umbilical cords..
Thanks though..

Forgot to add it was a sac that looked broken open and it spread when opened across all my fingers, so it was quit large...and you cant rip it apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->