was in ttc 2 weeks ago, 1st tri last week, now here till november. Hello ladies. X

katstar

Reaction score
hello girls/ladies. I just wanted to say hello and tell you a bit about myself. Well in april i had a ectopic and had my right tube removed. I went straight to ttc after one cycle and on the 2nd of august got my bfp and moved to first tri skippin all the way. Well i started bleeding and after a whole week of being up and down, my hcg has not risen and them not seeing where the pregnancy is, i decided to have the meth injection today to end the pregnancy. Its the best chance of saving my remaining tube. Now i have to wait to try again till november which seems so far away. Anyone else waiting till then? Has anyone has the meth injection before? Well look at me asking questions and all i wanted to say was hello. Oh and if you have any ttc questions please ask. Unfortunately i am a font of knowledge when it comes to that. X x x

hi and welcome!!!:hi: im so sorry for your losses i hope your not here to long after november:friends: look forward to getting to no you.xx:flower:

Hiya. Sorry about your loss. I'm hoping to conceive october/November time. It feels like ages away but it will soon be here:0)

:hi: and welcome, so sorry to hear about your loss.

I'll be TTC around December time, so not far behind you :)

Hi Katstar,

So sorry for all the ups and downs you've gone through this year.

Honestly, November is not far away at all.. I have sooo many people phoning me up at work to arrange Christmas bookings (work at a hotel) it is just plain scary... when I said to one of them that the Christmas menus had only just been created they turned round and said "Well it IS August you know!!" :shock:

Time will fly by.. especially here with BnB WTT girlies!

xx:flower:

:hi: Welcome to wtt. Hope the time flies by for you xxx

ah sounds bad. and your last one was not just a chemeical prgnancy possibly? - well i hope youre next attempts go better :)

thanks ladies for the warm welcome. Your lovely. :) it was definatly not a chemical pregnancy hun as i had a steady increase in hcg. If i was miscarrying they would have fallen. I feeling a little ill today but thats to be expected with the injection. X x

:hi:Welcome to wtt. Hope your stay doesn't feel too long.

xxxxx

Hi, as others have said I hope your stay doesn't seem too long. I hope things work out well for you both and you get what you sih for upon trying again in Novemebr, I'm getting wed in April so not TTC till after then so hoping not to see you around here then ; )

Hello hunni,
I am sorry for your loss
Welcome to WTT, i am sure us mad lot will keep you amused until Nov, which may i add is not that far away, yey! I hope we can make it go quickly for you.
Well me and OH were going to TTC next July but thinking it might now be Dec. I might be coming to you for knowledge then hun. From this cycle till them i will be temping and using OPK's to get to know my cycle and when i am ovulation. I was on the pill before hand and since coming off it my cycles have all lasted different amount of day!
x

:wave: hello! Welcome to WTT, I wish it was in better circumstances, you've been through a lot haven't you. I am sorry for your losses :hug:

I think I will be ttc now in late October/early November depending on if I can get my bum into gear with my weight loss!!

Look forward to getting to know you during your wait xx

sorry about ur losses. Welcome to WTT!!!! xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Pinkgirl. You can come to me for anything on opk's, temping, cervical positions and mucus. I know too much :dohh: lol

Its a good idea to start now and then you are all ready. Get in the practice in. Then your not practicing :coffee: when you should be ttc. :sex: :thumbup: Then you won't be thinking OMG what am i doing wrong.

Bunnyg82. Yeh mine is late october to early november. All depends on when my cycles fall and if i want to try then. 2 ectopics with no answers to why scars me to death. If i do want to get in the game again, I have to wait to cycles (3 periods) before i can start. I usually only have 25 day cycles but it depneds when i get my first vist from AF.

How much weight are you wanting to loose? I think i might do a bit of dieting while i am waiting. That will keep my mind occupied. :winkwink:

xxx

Hi!

I am so sorry to hear about your losses.

I will (hopefully) be ttc in November! It seems so far away but it will be here in no time am sure!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi!

I am so sorry to hear about your losses.

I will (hopefully) be ttc in November! It seems so far away but it will be here in no time am sure!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Yes and if you can hang on that long ;) xx

Hi Katstar.

I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you are ok and are recovering well. It is not long till November, it will fly past. I hope you get a BFP soon and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxx

Hi Katstar, like the other girls I just wanted to say welcome. I'll also be TTC in Nov and trust me it will be here before you know it! Good luck.

Hi Katstar, sorry to hear about your loss,

I'm new here too, WTT until oct/nov (m/c at 7ish weeks last week - OH says it's too early to think about TTC - but I can't help thinking! Trying to keep up the Positive Mental Attitude!)

Everyone has been so nice here (esp the girlies over in m/c loss and support) so I'll look forward to getting to know you all in the next few months!! :)

x

Hi Katstar, sorry to hear about your loss,

I'm new here too, WTT until oct/nov (m/c at 7ish weeks last week - OH says it's too early to think about TTC - but I can't help thinking! Trying to keep up the Positive Mental Attitude!)

Everyone has been so nice here (esp the girlies over in m/c loss and support) so I'll look forward to getting to know you all in the next few months!! :)

x

Everyone on this forum is lovely.

Sorry to hear about your loss too. Your partner is right about waiting. While you wait, why don't you get your levels checked out at the doctors. Like having bloods done 7 days past ovulation and make sure your hormones are at the right levels to hold onto a baby.
I will be doing this. YOu see inbalance of hormones can cause ectopics, so i happy to wait, do a bit of investigation and then i can be a bit more confident about ttc in november. My partner is not scared at all but is scared for me. I am terrified about it but do want to have a baby with my partner so much. The most i can do to ease my fears in the next 3 months, i will be doing it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->