Was it baby?!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I was laying in bed this morning and put my hand on my belly. I felt something hardish (almost like a little ball) on the left side just above my pubic bone. It reminded me of when I was pregnant with my daughter and feeling her back against my belly, although I was in the third Tri then. 5 minutes later and the little hard thing was gone.

Is 14 weeks too early to be physically feeling the baby??

I know what your talking about! usually in the mornings i can feel im guessing its my womb, with early braxton hicks? where everything tightens for around a minute?

can also feel the same thing after doing the deed lol

I definitely first felt baby last week at 14 weeks it's just happening more and more now. With my first it was about 19-20 weeks second was 16-17 weeks and third was really early!

Sounds like your womb. When I have a full bladder in the morning, it pushes my womb up and sometimes to the right and it's really obvious to feel. It does feel like a ball at that stage lol xxxxxx

Thanks ladies. I think it is baby! I put the Doppler on the ball tonight and finally (after hours of trying) found baby's heartbeat right where the ball was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->