Was Poorly *sob*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Been feeling crap as you'z know and sometimes I feel Caitlin is sitting in an awkward spot or something last night was the worst it was like I wanted her to move - no idea where or if it was her leg or arms digging me somewhere but I felt CRAP! Sat eatting dinner I was so uncomfy even dinner (the little I ate) wasn't good, I felt amazingly sick ....

half hour later I was quite badly :cry:

Does anyone else get sick with baby movements or position of baby! :dohh:

I'm sorry Wobbles :baby:

I feel sick sometimes, but more 'cos I have to eat something!

as well I have sometimes a strong feeling of hunger, this strong that it seems to make pain!

and sometimes baby is lying akward and I get sharp pains when moving after being in the same postion for a while!

last night I had this pain a couple of times on my lowerr left hand side of belly! I thought as well it might be the arm or hand of the baby! I touched and rubbed there to try to make baby move. as well having a walk might help to get baby to change position.

do u have any news regarding the pubis dysfunktion (sorry, can't remember exactly how it is called!)?

:hugs: sorry your not feeling to good :(

I get uncomfy with his movements but it doesnt make me feel sick, at the mo he is breech and i can really feel his head digging in my ribs, makes it hard to breathe sometimes but it passes.

How are you feeling today, still sick?

x

I see MW on Wednesday Mickey ... See what shes like since its a new one lol

Layla bar the 10 trips to the bathroom making a good nights sleep impossible :lol: I feel lots better! Maybe it helped!

x

Hi Wobbs,

I got this in the latter stag of pregnancy when I was eating especially. It's like they've got that big you have no room to pack food in your stomach, therefore it makes u feel really sick.

If u want to try and move her if she is in an awkward position, get down on all 4's.

Hope it subsides soon hun xxx

I hope you are feeling better Wobbles!:hugs:

:hugs: Not much longer hun. I hope that these last few weeks fly for you. It will be all worth it when Caitlin Is in your arms. :hugs:

:hugs: Sorry you're uncomfortable Wobbles. I get this too. Oliver loves to stick his bum, elbows and hip bone out..its isnt nice it can be rather painful sometimes and does stop u from eating! I find it helps if my OH gives me a good tummy rub! He seems to slowly move after that and it relaxes him aswell as me. I find you do need to apply abit of pressure though doing this. Or sometimes if you have a bath this helps. Give it a go if you havnt already. Hope this helps hun x

Lucky really I didn't have morning sickness but last night was violent in many ways. Felt quite sorry for myself lol

:hugs: Sorry you're uncomfortable Wobbles. I get this too. Oliver loves to stick his bum, elbows and hip bone out..its isnt nice it can be rather painful sometimes and does stop u from eating! I find it helps if my OH gives me a good tummy rub! He seems to slowly move after that and it relaxes him aswell as me. I find you do need to apply abit of pressure though doing this. Or sometimes if you have a bath this helps. Give it a go if you havnt already. Hope this helps hun x
I was thinking of a bath or shower at the time until I ended up on the floor with head down the loo :dohh:lol

aw poor layla---hope he/she turns for u and doesnt stay breech

and wobbles---u're not the only one that feels that way---sometimes i get this at night or after i''ve been lying for a while and it becomes a sharp cramping feeling that basically tells me baby is kicking me somewhere thats making me have to go to the restroom to relieve some of the pressure--- sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt though--- but hopefully it doesnt stay long for u either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->