Washable breast pads

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm using cloth nappies from the start with baby number 2 so I don't see any point lobbing disposable pads away. I also know how sensitive newly feeding boobs are so want something really really soft and comfortable and also ones I can wash with my nappies.
Ideas please!!

Xx

I have wool breast pads. Can't be washed with the diapers but they really hardly ever need to be washed. They're nice but not super soft. You could probably find really soft ones if you looked. :)

Can you get cotton ones or something like that? There seem to be a lot of WAHM's who sew them. Have you tried Etsy?

They're cute! Do you think cotton would be most comfortable? I do ideally want something I can throw into my nappy wash, particularly when we're out I don't want to have to have separate bags for the pads. I only used them the first couple of months with dd I think. I wasn't very leaky!!

Personally, I think cotton would be nice. But, I don't have experience with it. The wool ones I have are scratchy so for tender areas right at the beginning of nursing it might not be nice. Haha!

I have natural bamboo washable breast pads. They were around £20 for a pack of six pairs, but they are on offer right now. They are so soft and smooth, no irritation and they wash up well.

That's a great offer! Where are they from?

I just got a cheap pack of cotton for 5 bucks rather than the expensive ones. They are great, soft and I just wash them with the baby clothes load

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FEG71DY?psc=1 And they are now on sale at £7! They've been washing up perfectly too.

Thanks for asking this!!! Ive been wondering the same. As for washing - my plan was to just throw them into one of those mesh intimates bags, you know the ones you throw your bras in so they don't go crazy in the washer? That way they wont go rouge on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->