Washing a Babyhawk..

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
.. Anybody know if its ok to put it the machine? I cant find any washing instructions with my BH and Laylas been sick on it so really needs a wash!! Just worried about the thick bit by the top.. Feels like cardboard in there...:blush:

i was wondering this 2, the only instructions i could find were for american washers. I just used a damp sponge on mine but would also like to know how to do it 'properly'

Hmm I wonder if anybody knows.. What were the instructions for american washers?

if its got cardboard in there hun i would just use a damp cloth/sponge x

if i remember rightly it was something a bit random like a 15 degree wash with a touch of detergent :shrug: my washer doesn't go that low :dohh:

Put it in a bag...like those lingerie bags you know? The mesh ones? So it doesn't get all wrapped up. Then you can use mild detergent and wash it...I did it on cold. I dried it on low heat. You may also want to put a sheet in there that "catches" colors if you have a dark colored one...like mine is just black and white so I used one

Thanks ladies! I'll see if my machine will do a cold wash. Would really like to freshen it up abit. x

When I had mine I put it on a gentle 30 degree wash and hung on the line carefully to dry and ironed on a low setting once dry.

They wash up really well - I did the same with my Connecta too and they come out lovely!

xxx

When I had mine I put it on a gentle 30 degree wash and hung on the line carefully to dry and ironed on a low setting once dry.

They wash up really well - I did the same with my Connecta too and they come out lovely!

xxx

Cheers me dears. :thumbup: Was just worried if that bit was cardboard.. Dont want to end up with a soggy bit! How are you anyway? Hope alls well? xxx

xxx

Cheers me dears. :thumbup: Was just worried if that bit was cardboard.. Dont want to end up with a soggy bit! How are you anyway? Hope alls well? xxx

Yeah we're good ta! How are you and Layla? Just noticed your ticker - you're doing sooo well! Good on you (not that you needed to anyway!).

x

Yep mines been in the wash a few times on a delicate wash and come out fine

Out of total curiosity, what are the difference between our washers and yours? :)

i was wondering this 2, the only instructions i could find were for american washers. I just used a damp sponge on mine but would also like to know how to do it 'properly'

The one i sent to u was washed on a 30 i didnt even think but it worked fine:thumbup: xx

Out of total curiosity, what are the difference between our washers and yours? :)

I think over there people generally have top loaders wheras here we have front loaders. I dont see how that would make a difference though! :shrug:

Front loaders are becoming more popular here and there is a diff between them and the top loaders we have...I know especially with the types of soap and how much you use, but not sure about the other stuff. I have a top loader. If you have a front loader you probably wouldn't need to put it in the bag I was talking about because there isn't a thing in the middle for it to get wrapped around huh?

Yeah we have top loaders at work and stuff gets stuck inside the things in the middle, it is so annoying! I have to use a coat hanger to get stuff like socks out all the time! :dohh:

I've never had stuff stuck on the agitator in our washer, but I've had lots of stuff stuck in our dryer! It gets stuck in the crevices, drives me nuts! :dohh:

Lol I use fleece liners and they get stuck all round the top of my washer and my dryer, I keep finding ones that have been in there ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->