Washing machine/ clothes drying help please!

blake12336

Reaction score
Every time I wash my clothes there is always one item that will come out dirty, whyyyyy!

Also, as I've been banned to use the tumble dryer by oh, I'm not using a clothes horse by a window, takes a day to dry which is fine, but the clothes are smelling quite musty? Any tips on how to get my clothes smelling fresh?

Are you overloading the machine or putting it on too quick a wash?

For the musky smell, do you put fabric conditioner in? Or could you iron them with that iron smelly stuff?

sounds like your over loading the machine..

i use a clothes horse & my clothes never smell musty, my sisters clothes do smell but she rams the machine so u basically have to use all your weight to shut the door.

To get rid of the musty smell she lets the clothes dry on clothes horse & then puts them in the tumble drier for like 5-10 mins with a tumble drier sheet.. solves the musty smell but the clothes still look dirty.

xx

yeah your over loading the machine. you should be able to do a thumbs up in the machine. also you can put the clothes airer outside it will dry them quicker!

Looks like I'm overloading the machine, will try putting less in and give it a go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->