Waste of a pregnancy test!

Lulu1982

Reaction score
I'm officially rubbish:dohh:

Took test, something in my head told me the result would be immediate so slung it because Ava was crying and went back half an hour later to find an evap line, so presume negative but better not neck the bottle of rum I have hiding in the cupboard just in case!

Must buy cheap tests in future!

are you sure it was an evap? from negative tests I've taken they don't suddenly get lines on them. Post a pic!

I'm not really sure to be honest! for some reason I can't work out how to post pictures from my ipad (if anyone knows can they tell me?!).

It was a blue line the same width as the other one but there's not really any way of telling how long it took to come up because madam had me tied in knots for a good half an hour!x

Evaporation lines do not usually have color, if your line has color it's probably a positive result :)

You should definitely test again to be 100% sure tho.

I'll grab another one tomorrow and report back ... I don't now much about evap lines, just not to take any result that sows after the 10 minute time!

When I was pregnant with Ava I used a digital one but typically sainsburys substituted it with a normal one!x

Sounds like you could be pregnant! get another test!!!

Nope BFN although not fmu. Have no idea when AF is due as on,y had one since LO was born and that as 7 weeks ago!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->