Watched 'Dear Zachary' last night...

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
And :cry: Oh my goodness, it has really affected me.

Has anybody else seen it? (please use spoiler tags if you need to, btw - it's the smiley with the black bar over his eyes under advanced)

If anybody's interested here's the trailer. It incredibly sad and heartbreaking.

https://dearzachary.com/trailer/index.php

oh wow, definitely adding this to my lovefilm list....................what happens next though???????????????????? lol.............i'm so impatient!!!

oh wow, definitely adding this to my lovefilm list....................what happens next though???????????????????? lol.............i'm so impatient!!!

I don't want to spoil it for you doll, but it is very much worth a watch. It blew me away x

I don't want to spoil it for you doll, but it is very much worth a watch. It blew me away x

oh pants!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooo so want to watch it right now!!!!

im just going to test whether i can do a spoiler...

did this work??

ok that worked, i just read on wikipedia about it and it said this at the end...

(ps dont read if your planning to watch the film)

that the mother jumped into the sea with the 13 month old and both die?

is that part in the film?x

brokey ..........now i know lol!!!!!!!! i didnt want to click the spoiler but i couldnt resist.......sorry rwhite.......ha ha ha x

Brookey - Yup that's the ending. I do wonder if knowing the ending already would take away some of the impact of the film, but then again I think it would still be pretty emotional.

:lol: Smelly you crack me up.

rwhite.............i so wish i didnt click that spoiler........i think you are right!!! i would never have thought that would be the ending...... i will still watch the film though....xxxx

It's a documentary, so it's completely true and has interviews with Andrew's loved ones, including his very distraught parents - I think that's what makes it so emotional, all his friends and loved ones giving their accounts of him and their pain is so raw.

Just added this to my love film xx

When you watch it, lemme know what you think. I'm having my mum watch it, she loves docos but I know she'll be breaking out the kleenex for sure.

This is the most upsetting thing I think I have ever seen, especially as it happens during the making of the documentary, I just wasn't expecting it at all. I was pregnant when I watched it and cried my eyes out afterwards, it really haunted me. So tragic :(

Oh god, just thinking about this film makes me teary :( I feel weird calling it a good film or saying that I enjoyed it, but it probably emotionally affected me more than any film I have ever seen.

Oh god, just thinking about this film makes me teary :( I feel weird calling it a good film or saying that I enjoyed it, but it probably emotionally affected me more than any film I have ever seen.

I know exactly what you mean about being hesitant to call it a good film, as it's amazing but so tragic it makes it hard to call it 'good' per se doesn't it...argh I can imagine watching it while pregnant would really set you off, I'm glad I didn't watch it while pregnant, I would have been even more of a wreck! :hugs: I watched the trailer again after watching it and :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->