waters popped yesterday 26+1

LauraAvasMum

Reaction score
Hello yesterday at 26+1 my waters popped I had some tablets as was 3-4cms but now on bed rest what do I expect my blood pressures lows
I can feel baby's arm reaching out cervix or foot if it turns up

O worried the cord will slip through ect x

Sorry I don't have. Any advice but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and I hope your baby stays inside for a bit longer. Did you get any shots etc to mature and strengthen the baby's lungs? Xxx

Didn't want to read and run but wishing you lots of luck xxx my youngest was 27 weeks and now 8 years old! Xxx
Sarah xx

Hi had a little boy yesterday morning via c section 2lb 3
Hes on special care but still needing help with everything like breathing blood pressure any you ladies have this x

Hi had a little boy yesterday morning via c section 2lb 3
Hes on special care but still needing help with everything like breathing blood pressure any you ladies have this x

CongrAtulaions! My youngest was 2lb at birth 27 weeks and yes had help with everything to start with!! Don't panic is the first bit of advice!! Lots of machines and beeping can be daunting but you will get accustomed to it, you may have a few weeks of hard work, but talk to the staff, ask questions, and if you can pump pump pump!! Xxx am happy to answer anything I can xxxx take care of yourself too though!!! Xxxx

Sarah xxxx

I will keep your baby boy in my prayers. He's a strong lil man and he'll be okay!

Thank you everyone just terrified im single mum lucky my mum dad helping with 2 year old but first hospital knew had an identity on Sunday sent me home heavey bleed minday had steroid 10pm monday and Tuesday 10am waters went Tuesdays about 9 took to labour well awaited a for 3hours to chexk if was the waters was then started contracting eveey 3mins was given tablet to stop it

Wednesday eve was transported 1hr away to different hospital were was checked scared ect was put on ward to sleep were woke up at 7am contracting every 3mins I was taken at half 8 to labour ward were had 10+ doctors in there but id started to go tachycardic so went so x section werw baby was born at 10:41 am Thursday I woke up at 1:30 pm to find I had very poorly little boy

Howbdo I stop feeling negative I want to feel like yes my fighter will make it but for every one step forwardits 6back x

Oh love, it does feel like that sometimes, it took me about a week to cope with the bewilderment of it all before I got all positive, I just wasn't ready to give birth, I was in shock I think. Don't beat yourself up about your feelings let them happen don't bottle them up xxx thinking of you all xx

Sarah xx

My little man was 2lb 3oz at birth as well- he was on support for everything as well. Youve had a lot happen, dont beat yourself up for how you feel. It does get better though- you will start to see improcements and him coming off supports slowly but surely. Remember that the NICU is a bit of a roller coaster- he will have good and bad days... its a two step forward/one step back process. You have a tough little man who fought through everything, he will do great fighting through this too :hugs:

Just remember to be gracious towards yourself- dont bottle things up. Im sorry you are having to go through this... you and your little man will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->