Waters went at 31+1 update...

Jugs15

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well after dd3 arriving a week ago today at 30+3 she's doing amazingly well :) she came off the ventilator on Monday morning and onto cpap and off the uv light too. Yesterday we got to take her out of the incubator for some kangaroo cuddles! It was amazing :) she settled straight away and managed with no cpap for an hour so today they are taking her off for short intervals! They are also starting her on ebm today (she was top poorly with infection before) so I feel like we've come so far since Sunday! Can't wait to see what happens today :)

https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy169/jugs15/ee772c59.jpg

Awww lovely photo hun! Sounds like your daughter is doing fab! Hope she keeps up the good work.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

She sounds like she is doing great...well done baby and mumma!!

I used to love kangaroo cuddles with Reagan, I do them now with my second born :cloud9:

Well our little one is coming on leaps and bounds!! Off the cpap and antibiotics and even tagged oh and breastfed twice today!!! Just had to share!

Congratulations, what a lovely photo! She's making brilliant progress x

Congratulations. She sounds like she is doing brilliant.

Congratulations, it's amazing how quickly they progress isn't it. I remember my first kangeroo cuddle, I thought my LO had weed but then realised that my boobs had leaked everywhere!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->