WATers ??

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
so i had sharp pains all over my belly and my ribs i sat up and then fluid come out soakd my pants i stood up and went all over my thighs smelt it it wasnt wee dint really have a smell to it and was clear there wasnt a gush as in loads thoe and i put a pad on after and only gt a bit more on it and was loads of mucus plug on. Now do i ring up ?and if i do they will say how much and i dont really no how much ?:/ n wudnt they say it wudnt be ur waters as it wudnt stop ??

hmmm, idk. My experience with my waters breaking was the gush that wouldn't stop. I soaked through my clothes. Put on 2 maternity pads and still soaked thru. Finally gave up and just left bottoms off and left little puddles all over my house while I packed my hospital bag. Was still soaking my pants when I got to the hospital and for a while after. I do know some women have leaks and that may be what you have?? Just not sure. Wouldn't hurt to ring up and tell them what happened. And just guess how much...a cup? half a cup? whatever you think. Best of luck!

edit to add: I recall my OB telling me if I ever had lots of fluid, to lay down for a bit and then see what happens when I stand back up. If there's still lots coming out to give him a call. If it had stopped then likely not waters and no need to call.

I went in last nite coz happend again n als. Reduced movements which is the 6th time now there not doin ote im fed up bein in pain

I ended up getting induced on my due date due to reduced movements on my 2nd baby (after going into labour at 30 weeks things wasn't quite right afterwards) I can see them inducing you before long if the reduced movements keep up, good luck

I ended up getting induced on my due date due to reduced movements on my 2nd baby (after going into labour at 30 weeks things wasn't quite right afterwards) I can see them inducing you before long if the reduced movements keep up, good luck
Last nite i cudnt sleep couldnt get comfy pressure in my bum thighs hurt pain every were jus cnt get comfy sitin down now either :( or walk

Yeah hun I guess that's just pregnancy for you! Lol but why not ask for something for the pain? If it helps you sleep at least that's something, I'm only 20 weeks with my 3rd and I'm already struggling, pain everywhere is unbearable at times and I cant sleep, especially with the heat at the minute aswel, God help me closer to my due date, it's only going to get worse lol

Yeah hun I guess that's just pregnancy for you! Lol but why not ask for something for the pain? If it helps you sleep at least that's something, I'm only 20 weeks with my 3rd and I'm already struggling, pain everywhere is unbearable at times and I cant sleep, especially with the heat at the minute aswel, God help me closer to my due date, it's only going to get worse lol
I think im nearer to goin in to labour that why im getin all this bk cramps as well my yungeat 9 months old n hes a hand full at min

You must have your handful lol only time will tell if your going into labour I guess

Well you’re hopefully getting close!! Good luck and hopefully they can give you something to ease the pain!

Went in on monday and said i was 3cm send me to labour ward n had to make a decion either csection or normal coz shes breach i dint ni wt to do n then its slowed down and sent me up to ward and ad to stay till thursday and there doin a ecv on wed this bloody baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->