Watery CM

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
So I was out to dinner with DH and his family....and bent down to pick up my nephew's napkin from the floor...and felt a "whoosh" and wetness that I usually only feel if like (tmi) I am on my period and a clot lets go....

I went to the bathroom and no blood. :shrug: There was a large amount of discharge tho, like someone had taken a teaspoon of water, and poured it into my panties. I put on a pantyliner and went back to dinner....any thoughts. I am irregular, but *think* I am about 12 dpo, and we've been NTNP for almost 7 months.

Thanks!

I've had that as well. This month and last month I had it around CD7-8....dunno why :(

I've had that the last few days too, kept thinking AF had started but no. I can't remember when my last AF started though...so not entirely sure if I am late yet but think I am.

I had that too today. I should be getting AF soon (any day now, grrr), but nothing yet. I don't know what's the different between the milky CM, light CM, etc. etc....lol!

I think I'm about 17dpo. Took a HPT today at 8pm, but only drank a can of pop all day....urine was really dark....:bfn:

:cry: I need to stop caring so much, I guess, til I can get to a Dr. I haven't had a period since January, and before that, Nov, and before that Sept....before that March. Of 2010....Ugh.

I think I'm about 17dpo. Took a HPT today at 8pm, but only drank a can of pop all day....urine was really dark....:bfn:

:cry: I need to stop caring so much, I guess, til I can get to a Dr. I haven't had a period since January, and before that, Nov, and before that Sept....before that March. Of 2010....Ugh.

Rin, yeah, definately go to the dr to see what's wrong. They put try to regulate your periods before anything else...grr...I hate AF! :growlmad:

Rin, yeah, definately go to the dr to see what's wrong. They put try to regulate your periods before anything else...grr...I hate AF! :growlmad:

No $$ for a Dr. My husband has been working at the same place a year, and we don't have insurance, and won't, unless he gets a promotion.

That's the hard bit. So until then, NTNP. I just see all these people I know with kids and it's like, I want that. :cry:

Example- I have a 19 yr old friend with a 1 month old who just got divorced and is dating a pretty crap guy now....and I'm married with a husband who loves me and wants children. Another friend has a 1 yr old and doesn't read to him, or talk to him, or watch kids programmes with him, or anything. It's like he's just there and she deals with him. It's sad to watch.

It's just not fair. And I know it's childish, but that's how I feel. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->