watery discharge

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
I have had LOTS today.i ran to the bathroom no less than 10 times today thinking I was peeing my pants. Once so much it was running down my legs. Is this much normal. I hate asking my Dr things BC I dint know whats normal or not.

I would go in to l&d to get checked to make sure it's not your waters.

And if it is you could have a baby soon!

Well I have been monitoring his movements. I dont wanna go in since I have a appt tomorrow morning

Ah you're like me. Is there an on call nurse you could call in to and ask their advice on what they think you should do?

No my drs office doesn't have on call. They have people who work at labor n delivery at the hospital associated with their practice.

Won't hurt to give them a call and see what they think.

If its running down your legs it could be the beginning of your waters!

Do you feel a gush sensation when you get up from lying down?

Does it have a sweet smell?

I'm one of those people who wait until appointments too and hate to bother people for everything. However, you should definitely call L&D because iT could be your water!

running down youre legs definitely does sound like it could be your waters. I would go in or at least call and see what they say because you don't want to risk an infection *if it is your waters* because that can be dangerous for you and baby. I myself am considered high risk for preterm labor and one of the things my high risk doctor and labor and delivery have always told me was to watch for any wetness running down my legs.

I had this happen too a few times. If you're continually and quickly soaking through pantyliners it could be your water but otherwise it's probably just discharge.

I know this is a few weeks old now but this just happened to me-gush of liquid down my leg when I got out of bed at 38 weeks. I got it checked and my doc said she was glad I did even though it turned out to just be super watery discharge (a lot of it.) She said that her water broke and she didn't know for 3 days so she always wants moms to be better safe than sorry. I just put on a panty liner because it keeps happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->