Way to rub it in!!

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
So, now that the warmer weather is happening, I can't go anywhere without passing mums jogging with strollers and babes, families with adorable toddlers picnicking at the park, and seeing more pregnant women in general, because none of them are wearing big, bulky, bump-hiding winter jackets anymore. I literally see at least one of these a day, often several.

:dohh::rofl:

It makes my chest tighten and ache every time I see one! :( Anyone else feel the same?

Yep, I feel exactly the same! :( Everyone seems to be pregnant or planning babies but me! I can't believe how much it physically hurts when you want something this bad.

i have about 6 good friends all pregnant!

when it's on your mind the way it is with all of us, it makes us more alert than we would have been in the past. It does seem like torture sometimes, but I do tend to look at these people with a smile, knowing that one day I will be one of them :) xx

Yep know exactly how you feel. Our time will come hunni x

Know exactly how you feel, you knoe its wrong to feel jealous but you just cant help it.
I have a very close friend who had a little baby girl 6 weeks ago and every time i hold her i start crying. I just so desperatly want to be a mummy.

Gosh Yes! The thing is I've done it twice looking at other pregnant women or new mums and then when I've been pregnant I've wondered how many have looked at me feeling the same. Now the cycle is happening again, I love seeing bumps though, its wonderful.

I'm exactly the same, so many people i know are pregnant at the moment its torture i so want it to be me x

Every summer huh? lol

I've just been for a meal for my friends 20th (Eee =D)
&& there was a lady with another party ready to BURST!
She looked so lovely, can't wait till it's my turn = D

100% exactly the same...

just today on facebook one friend has announced her baby kicking (didn't even know she was pg) and another has posted her christening pictures.. and that's before walking out the front door!

i don't want the jealousy, I just want to be able to join in their mothers/expecting club and feel the excitement they are feeling!

Good to know I'm not crazy! Thanks ladies! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It's bad enough I see pregnant women coming in for their scans at work, but now that I can't even leave the house without pregnancy and babies being everywhere, I hardly know what to do! Haha.

Hobnob: :hugs:

cupcake: !! :dohh: I don't know what I'd do if I were you! :hugs:

bunnyg82: Absolutely that's the way to look at it, good on you, and thanks for the reminder to take that approach! :hugs:

Pinkgirl: It will! :hugs:

Jenren: That must be sooo hard :hugs: How lovely of you to continue to be a supportive friend through your own longing :hugs:

5-a-side: It IS nice to see the cycle of life flourishing, you're right :hugs:

Berniep: :hugs: It will!

Carla15x: Yup, it was the same last summer, POOF! Pregnancy and babies everywhere! Haha. Aww, it's true it's hard not to stare isn't it?? Not in the rude way, just in awe, hehe! :hugs:

Winter Belle: Oh gosh! Same here! :hugs: I think it was in Feb I found out through Facebook a woman I worked with who has a little girl is pregnant with her 2nd! Then to my surprise last month I found out a girl I went to school with is about to pop with her 2nd, I had no idea either of them were pregnant!! Another friend posted more pics of her little girl when they went to the park, and I wished I had my own to bring along too. The one who is about to pop sent me a 'Circle of Moms' invitation, but I'm not a mom, or even pregnant, so I can't join it. I don't know if she sent the same invite to a bunch of her friends and included me by accident, or what, but boo either way. :sad1:

I was shopping yesterday with my friend and her 11 week old baby, and we both said how many babies there are at the moment! & she got to give all the mums that "knowing, secret group smile!" so jealous!! Then i saw 2 heavily pregnant women within 10 seconds of each other & said "oh my god, now there are pregnant people everywhere too" as soon as these words left my mouth, another one rounded the corner!! Plus, theres all the pregnant people that u cant see are pregnant yet- it made me feel like everyone else in the shopping centre, except me, was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->