Ways to improve egg quality

Natilly20

Reaction score
Hello

Just began my ttc journey again and I'm wondering if any of you lovely ladies (or gents) have any information on supplements to improve egg quality. I'm a tad older than when I had my first and I'm wanting to give myself the best chance I can. Totally panicking that it won't happen this time! (I'm 38)

Xxx

Hello hon

I've just turned 41.

I've been taking
Galatinised Macca Root
And folate.

I was advised by a lady on here because I had 4 chemical pregnancies last year.

It was the best thing I ever did because now I'm pregnant with my rainbow.
It's still early days so still nervous but I really think the macca and folate helped and when i read up about macca root it has so many health benefits including fertility.

I had a overion reserve/egg quality bloodiest done In December and was waiting for a scan to also check overion reserve and now I'm pregnant.

There is other stuff that can help to but all I took was a
B vitamin supplement
Vitamin D
Folate
And Galatanised Macca Root.

Good luck hon.
I had my son when I was 39 and we was so lucky with him because we fell the first month ttc after having the implant removed.

With this one it took us 11 cycles.
I was already 40 when we started tho.

Good luck hon

I am not sure it‘s true, but try to google how sugar impacts infertility.
I googled it last month and found few interesting facts. Since then I decided to cut my sugar intake, as I really like coffee or tea with a cake from time to time

Thank you all so much and congratulations on your bfp suggerhoney. I'll have a look at those good luck to you all xxx

Hello hon

I've just turned 41.

I've been taking
Galatinised Macca Root
And folate.

I was advised by a lady on here because I had 4 chemical pregnancies last year.

It was the best thing I ever did because now I'm pregnant with my rainbow.
It's still early days so still nervous but I really think the macca and folate helped and when i read up about macca root it has so many health benefits including fertility.

I had a overion reserve/egg quality bloodiest done In December and was waiting for a scan to also check overion reserve and now I'm pregnant.

There is other stuff that can help to but all I took was a
B vitamin supplement
Vitamin D
Folate
And Galatanised Macca Root.

Good luck hon.
I had my son when I was 39 and we was so lucky with him because we fell the first month ttc after having the implant removed.

With this one it took us 11 cycles.
I was already 40 when we started tho.

Good luck hon
Hey sugger, congrats on your pregnancy! Can I please ask where you got the macca and folate from please?

Hello

Just began my ttc journey again and I'm wondering if any of you lovely ladies (or gents) have any information on supplements to improve egg quality. I'm a tad older than when I had my first and I'm wanting to give myself the best chance I can. Totally panicking that it won't happen this time! (I'm 38)

Xxx
I’m 36 and on waiting list to have coil removed I also had an ectopic pregnancy in October (the pregnancy wasn’t planned) but now I want to try for another. Good luck to you and hope you get your bfp very soon x

Thank you LouLou. A waiting list? Is that down to current circumstances with covid your having to wait? Fingers crossed you get your appointment soon. Sorry to hear of your ectopic, my friend had an ectopic a couple of years ago and had to have her tube removed. She went on to get pregnant again a couple of months later with no problems :) hope you get your bfp soon too xxx

Thank you LouLou. A waiting list? Is that down to current circumstances with covid your having to wait? Fingers crossed you get your appointment soon. Sorry to hear of your ectopic, my friend had an ectopic a couple of years ago and had to have her tube removed. She went on to get pregnant again a couple of months later with no problems :) hope you get your bfp soon too xxx
There’s always been a waiting list at my drs for coil fitting and removals as only certain drs do it but I should imagine the waiting list is longer at the moment. Thank you I also had a tube removed so hoping it won’t effect my chances of conceiving again. Xxx

+1 on the Vit D and maca root, vit D is meant to be good for both egg quality and implantation :) i'm taking both that and gelatinized maca root, as well as extra Vit C to help my short lutealphase. OV today, let's see what this month brings! \\:D/

+1 on the Vit D and maca root, vit D is meant to be good for both egg quality and implantation :) i'm taking both that and gelatinized maca root, as well as extra Vit C to help my short lutealphase. OV today, let's see what this month brings! \\:D/

thank you for the info. Good luck for this cycle, fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"