Ways to relax

proxy bump

Reaction score
Needless to say cooking babies is a tough job and every now and then we need to sit back and relax.

Easier said than done, more so if you have wee ones, but how about we share some tips and tricks about our favorite ways to relax.

For me its a nice warm soak in a bubble bath with the jets on while listening to pandora and reading.

Which was tonights choice, lol.
Cant be stressed while reading and Michael Buble playing in the background.

Hot baths are my go-to. I LOVE them!! Take one almost every night. Wish I had jets in my tub, that would make it better. ☺️

Definitely hot baths, I had a super relaxing one with some lavender epsom salts that DH got for me tonight :)

Reading is nice or I'll do sudoku when my mind is too busy.

I've never been a fan of hot baths, much prefer a cool bath (weird, i know!) But i can't imagine that being a relaxing suggestion to many others :haha:
I've found that being creative relaxes me. I've started doing up old furniture and drawing/painting. Get some music on and i get lost in what I'm doing, it's great!

The jets are a very nice touch, lol.

We live in SOs grandmothers house to allow her to travel without having to worry about her house and she had the whirlpool jet bath installed upstairs and its like a pregnant womans dream, lol.

Just got out of the bath!
Threw a whole bunch of junk in there, salt, oil, bubble bath... Fantastic!
DH scrubbed my back afterwards :)
I also got a bath pillow, makes baths SO much better!

I would of killed for a neck rub while relaxing but he did bring me nachos the other night, lol, so I best not push it too much.

My whole neck and shoulders are tense lately.

Wow so jealous of you all lol
my form of relaxation is being able to still when my son decides he fancies a nap haha!
Id absolutely kill for a back/shoulder rub!!!

I'm jealous. I would love hot baths to relax in, but unfortunately the house we currently live in only has a shower :( But I do have a super comfy king size bed that I crawl into after I put DS to bed. I love to cuddle up in it with all my blankets, a mug of hot chocolate or tea, and my Kindle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->