Wbac

YoungMummy08

Prince,Princess & TTCing
Reaction score
So since about 16 weeks i have been dreading the birth, i have been googling vbac's and never thought a water birth was an option. im seeing my midwife this week should i ask her about a water birth? has anyone had one? or know anyone who has? x

I'd recommend a water birth - for me it was fantastic!

There is lots fo threads about VBAC on here. I'm sure that someone will have had a water-BAC. I say go for it.
Are you thinking about Home, Birthing Centre, or Hospital? The one great thng about having a home birth is that you can guarentee there won't be anyone else in the pool when you go into labour - that was one of the draws of homebirth for me. But most birthing centres have pools, and you can even take your own one in, in some.
Ask your MW about it, and also see what is about in your area. Try the NHS choices website.. That should let you know what pools each unit have, if you are palnning a unit birth.
XxX

i wouldnt mind a home birth or birth centre, my hospital has a birth centre connected to it so in the case of emergancy like last time i know i will be fine. i was ment to have a water birth last time but didnt & was monitered for quite a while i really dont want that this time x

So since about 16 weeks i have been dreading the birth, i have been googling vbac's and never thought a water birth was an option. im seeing my midwife this week should i ask her about a water birth? has anyone had one? or know anyone who has? x

Absolutely it is an option. My wife has had 4 VBACs and water birthed at home on the 4th!

Find the right midwife and they'll do it for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->