We are Team ............

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
:blue: :happydance:

I am so over the moon I knew all along that he was a boy and I was right my dad was jumping for joy at work when I told him lol

Baby is also measuring ahead which I knew he would as I have big babies and I have an anterior placenta which explains the why I haven't felt much movements

Here's a pic of our little boy :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 29
Awwww congratulations Hun so happy for you! X x x x he's so cute x

I bet :) I. Can't wait for my 20 week scan now ages away tho lol not til the 24th! X

Aww congrats! I'm the opposite, expecting a girl after 2 boys. And it still doesn't feel real for me. Lol. Have fun, boys are awesome!

Aww congratulations and welcome to team blue! :blue:

I bet :) I. Can't wait for my 20 week scan now ages away tho lol not til the 24th! X

I felt like my 20 week was dragging but it soon came lol, I'm itching to go shopping at next I ain't gonna lie the boys stuff in there melts my heart lol and to top it all off my new pram came :happydance: xx

I love next get most of my boys clothes from there aww what pram
Have u had x

I've had a bugaboo bee and I get a lot of the girls stuff from there I love how there clothes wash lol

Lol double post... But yaaaay again!!!

My friend has just fount out she's expecting and she's getting an icandy peach blossom tandem x

Congrats! Welcome to the world of boys!!!

Congrats on your little boy! I have the bugaboo bee too! Can't wait to get the new bassinet for it, so cute!! Lucky boy having 2 big sisters! :)

Congrats on your blue bundle!!! :blue:

I'm super excited about my little boy too. :cloud9: Happy shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->