We did it...

MrsE

Reaction score
Thomas went to bed at 8.00pm we woke him at 10.30pm for a feed and we didnt hear a peep until he stirred at 6.00am, DH fed him and he went back off until 8.30am.

It was the best nights sleep ever :happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin:can't remember the last time I had a decent nights kip it's been that long :cloud9:

Just hope he carries on...

Cx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yay way to go...Hope you'll have more nights like this:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay congrats! dont put all your hopes on it lasting though, rhys slept perfectly until 6 months and hes woken up every night since!

Yeah I know when he starts teething it's all gonna change, but I don't care cause I feel great right now :happydance:

Cx

Did it again...Woohoo:happydance:

Fast asleep in his pram for 8.00pm, we took him upstairs with us at bedtime 10.30pm and gave him a feed and put him to sleep in his cot in his own room and didn't hear a peep.
I went in and checked him at 7.00am and woke him for a feed.

Then put him back in his cot awake and he was talking to his mobile and toys for another 30mins...it was great.

Think it's the food that's helping, he loves it lol, he has a little breakfast about 9.30am and a little tea about 6.30pm and he's still taking his milk...my wonderful little man.

Cx

WooHoo yet again :happydance:fingers crossed we've got the bed time malarky sorted...for now lol.

Cx

Aw great. It's the best feeling, isn't it?

Hope it lasts!

Bit of a restless night last night :( poor little mite had his injections so we'll see how he gets on over the next couple of days.

Hopefully once the injection marks go down he'll settle back into his routine.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->