We FINALLY named our baby

Glitter_berry

Mum of 2, 1 Pink, 1 Blue
Reaction score
October is fast approaching and we could not decide on a name.
We have finally agreed on a name. AND it's the name we had picked in the FIRST PLACE even when ttc :dohh:

I think not being able to find that perfect name made us realise we had the perfect name all along. :)

Yay! Congrats on picking baby's name! It's so nice when you find "the one." We have our boys name just having a rough time settling on the girl name.

haha congrats its a amazing feeling huh lol. We just named our baby like 3 day ago or so haha. And i am soo relieved! What is the name going to be?

This is what happened with us...we had a girl and boy name picked out but once we concieved, we still looked around just to be sure. Sure enough, we we are set on the name we originally picked and couldnt be happier.

Im glad you feel good with the name you choice...its definitely a good feeling isnt it!

Congrats! We are not even close to agreeing on a name yet, which has me completely frustrated. We always have difficulty agreeing on names, but this time we haven't even come up with one or two for our "maybe" list. I am sure it must be a relief to have chosen the name!

Well done! We still have no clue what our baby girl will be called!

Yey... ive had mine for the past. Months..so happy when we found the perfect name:)

Fantastic news!!
We have finally chosen our names and we haven't told anyone else so there is no chance people can put me off!! xx

I'm still telling people I haven't decided yet. Because they KNOW I am not sharing the name.

And today I was looking on eBay at personalised stickers and said damn I can't find any decent " boy font" and my mum is like. " OH, so you DO have a name then?"

And I'm like NO but there is no harm in buying it and sending them a message to print when I have one.

Congrats on having your name!

That happened to us with Jack, we thought it first then we went through about a million other choices before realising Jack was perfect all along ;)

I have a feeling it will happen again with the name Lily this time (if its a girl!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->