• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We get confirmation this week!

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
Hopefully. :haha:

I see my midwife on Tuesday so I'm HOPING I can get in for my Anatomy scan Wed-Thurs afternoon. I'm still confident they will say :pink: but hubby doesn't want to believe it.

Work have been most unhelpful. Currently there are bets going around the pub about the sex of this baby. So far 90% think :blue: Nice guys. Real nice. Awesome to know you all have my back. :haha:

So while radiology are saying '60% girl' at 12 weeks (and yes I know they could still be wrong) what do you all think? Will try and post a photo later next week. But am so asking for a potty shot.

That's exciting!
My anatomy scan is on Wednesday too and I'll be finding out if I can. I've moved hospitals since I had my son and it's recently occurred to me that some places don't tell you the sex as policy so I'm slightly worried I'll get there, have the scan and then be told they won't tell me! Which would be annoying! Hope you manage to get in for your scan and get the news you want.

That's exciting!
My anatomy scan is on Wednesday too and I'll be finding out if I can. I've moved hospitals since I had my son and it's recently occurred to me that some places don't tell you the sex as policy so I'm slightly worried I'll get there, have the scan and then be told they won't tell me! Which would be annoying! Hope you manage to get in for your scan and get the news you want.

I want a girl so bad! Hubby thinks we can just keep going until we get her otherwise. :haha:

Yeah I have heard some hospitals won't say anything. Apparently there were a lot of families who were suing their OB/GYN's in the States because they decked out the nursery in a certain color and it didn't fit the sex. Well, duh! Nothing is ever 100% until birth so in my opinion, it's the parents fault and not the OB/GYN. :dohh: NZ is different. If I was to sue the company because they were wrong about the sex, then the Courts would laugh at me and throw it out. :rofl:

Maybe just let them know you are happy with what ever sex but an indication of what baby COULD be will be helpful. :) That's how we got some indication at 12 weeks. And she was right with DS3 so I figure she is again. But all we want is a healthy baby at the end of the day.

Good luck!! Hopefully you get your scan and an idea! I will keep an eye out for your post. :)

Ah, that's crazy I totally agree, here even with private gender scans they make you sign a thing saying you understand that it's not a 100% guarantee the sex is correct, so there's no chance of suing anyone! Aw, hope you get your girl. Will be looking out for your post too! The hospital I had my son at had no problem telling me he was a boy, fingers crossed this one will be fine too. Private gender scan for me otherwise! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->